• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn't Pat ever mention the lunch meats on his steps?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Why is it that the example of vandalism and trespassing that Pat always cites is the hoax that he staged himself, as opposed to the guy scattering bologna slices on his front steps, which seems genuine? There are no damages associated with either alleged instance of vandalism and trespassing; he admitted that he was able to wipe off the writing on his garage door and bike, and he probably just picked up and ate the bologna slices on his steps.

So the two events are equivalent in terms of validating his victim status, yet he only mentions the obviously staged one. I don't think I've ever heard him talk about the bologna slices to anyone, not even Josiah. What's the deal?

Forum Clout
Because if he went into detail about it he would reveal to everyone that he's a big fat catfish-faced pussy. That's why when he does mention it he keeps the actual events vague and ominous, like "they came onto my property while my wife and I were in the house" like it was someone about to break in or do something violent.

The same reason he calls two beat cops knocking on his door "swatting" and people telling him to kill himself "suicide demands"

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
because he made it up. what lunch meats? what evidence is there that whatever you're talking about happened?
There used to be a video on the old forum where some dude wearing an fugly sandals filming himself throwing thin pieces of pepperoni just outside of his house, I think that's what op was talking about. I can dig up my own backup copy and reupload if you want to watch it

G

Why is it that the example of vandalism and trespassing that Pat always cites is the hoax that he staged himself, as opposed to the guy scattering bologna slices on his front steps, which seems genuine? There are no damages associated with either alleged instance of vandalism and trespassing; he admitted that he was able to wipe off the writing on his garage door and bike, and he probably just picked up and ate the bologna slices on his steps.

So the two events are equivalent in terms of validating his victim status, yet he only mentions the obviously staged one. I don't think I've ever heard him talk about the bologna slices to anyone, not even Josiah. What's the deal?
Dat nigga ain't got no garage!🤣😅🤣

Hey Pat, wanna buy a garage door?
I owe quasi money and I'm dodging him!