• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does Jennifer shave his face every morning?

Forum Clout
Anyone who had a goatee like that at 18 can obviously grow a full beard.

patrick-santa-tomlinson.png

G

I never thought about this. Its weird cause when he had a job working with Ade he had that lifetime movie evil twin brother facial hair going. I can only think Nikki and tyrone gave him an ultimatum to shave his face or he no longer gets to slurp nigger juice out of Nikkis box due to the scratching
Ay, little piggy! That stubble be fucking up my cum dumpster, makin it all rug burned and shit, knowuisayin? You need to shave that shit if you want this bull cum, lil nigga... and you (slap) take that chastity cage off when I tell you to, nigga!

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240206-012257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240206-012313_Samsung Internet.jpg

He thinks he looks much younger shorn (isn't that the correct term when it's livestock?).

He often uses filters on his pics. He also commonly color balances out the red in his pics to look less like an apoxic pig. You can tell this when things in his pics other than his stupid fat cunt face are brown that are normally a vivid red (e.g., the Walgreens logo, the red stripes on the flag).

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He’d look so much better hiding the fish slits and that ridiculous subhuman mound of meat that sits under his weak chin with a full beard so of course he doesn’t. Like everyone already said, he actually thinks he looks young and handsome. Why cover up that solid gold visage, child?