• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does Hitler get a bad "rap"?

G

You have to understand... select group of Jews are your nobility. Your Kings.They are. NATO is the Ashkenazi's army. "Ashkenaz" means from "Germany" in Hebrew. The khazar stuff is nonsense, Yiddish would be a Turkic language for that to be true.

Proof? In the middle ages, they made the Church give them the monopoly of charging interest on Loans, and labelling it "usurious" when Gentiles do it. That is an arrangement from a place of dominance/boss, no matter how much Church flipped the narrative as something else. (Imagine a group telling you only they can make interest on loans, but also "persecuted by the Church" lol) They have always been your Lords and Masters.
---
(Edit), more proof? You consider a tribesman of theirs your literal GOD.

Also, practically everything about your reality is generated by them, from how you think, to what you know, to what you enjoy and do for recreation.

They connected disparate goyim nations who would be completely segregated had you had your way,... made you listen to "black music" etc, but only when they figured out how to package it to you via their recording studios and radio stations. You would have no clue about Black people, their music, their proclivities, etc. without your Jewish conduits/social engineers/Nobility. They shape your political ideas. And also create the counter political idea to rival it. All the "isms" you know, are theirs. Now bow down and submit to the sons of Isaac you uncircumcised heathen...

Even Christmas (the commercial version) and Santa etc was coined by a Jewish marketing type guy. They laugh at y'all and your kike hate threads tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
The jews were just as bad

1687483910332.png

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He's the very reason the world is the way it is today. What he did in WW2 was/is used to justify all the racial integration bullshit and immigration. Mussolini would be the hero of the world today had he decided to take a stand against Hitler instead of joining him, and none of this shit would be acceptable.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Hitler is the definition of over promising and under delivering, always thinking in a crank induced short term rewards methodoogy, he never actually had the means to deliver on any promises made. He doomed his own notions by simply wanting to be the special boy who transcended morality to really stick it to the rest of what essentially were observers before being made into enemies. At the end of the day, look at a list of world leaders who committed suicide while in power, and realize what a truly special boy Hitler was. (European) Race based politics died by his hand.

Last edited:

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Hitler is the definition of over promising and under delivering, always thinking in a crank induced short term rewards methodoogy, he never actually had the means to deliver on any promises made. He doomed his own notions by simply wanting to be the special boy who transcended morality to really stick it to the rest of what essentially were observers before being made into enemies. At the end of the day, look at a list of world leaders who committed suicide while in power, and realize what a truly special boy Hitler was. Race based politics died by his hand.
I'll give him credit in that he knew should he stand trial, he'd be just another asshole... I don't care what anyone says, the murder of children alone, no matter the racial or religious background, is enough to damn him to hell in history books... I know it's mostly trolling when people support him, but look into the eyes of a 6 year old and agree they should die for the sins of their adult forbearers, and i'll know my enemy... Same goes for an Arab, Asian, or African child...

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'll give him credit in that he knew should he stand trial, he'd be just another asshole... I don't care what anyone says, the murder of children alone, no matter the racial or religious background, is enough to damn him to hell in history books... I know it's mostly trolling when people support him, but look into the eyes of a 6 year old and agree they should die for the sins of their adult forbearers, and i'll know my enemy... Same goes for an Arab, Asian, or African child...
You've never taught kindergarten, some of those kids deserve a wrench to the side of the skull

edit : obviously not really

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Consider this, nigger-brained faggots. The author is a Jew, in case that makes it more palatable (less scary) for you.
*Audio format here as well!

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Hitler was fucking retarded attacking the Russians and opening a second front like that.

Bet he was ticked off with the Japanese for finally bringing the US into the war too but trying to invade Russia in the winter? What a fucking idiot.