• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does he always take a picture after he starts eating!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
6E183B71-047B-4E71-8BF2-2BE81C875DC1.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
What have you ever done that’s PICTURE worthy????? Where’s ANY of YOUR pictures???? Just another online TROLL who wants to pontificate on SHIT he doesn’t UNDERSTAND!!!!🤣🤣🤣

#Yum #PictureWorthy #MAGA
Too busy to write a more descriptive response, Bro Joe? Go cook a plantain and ask baby bro for some extra cash to go to Uncle Giuseppe’s for some seafood salad.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Too busy to write a more descriptive response, Bro Joe? Go cook a plantain and ask baby bro for some extra cash to go to Uncle Giuseppe’s for some seafood salad.
There’s some shit where I can start a joe post but not enough to finish it. Thought I’d give doing a short one a try. Not sure if people would prefer a proper one each time or a short joe post in between the long ones. It’s a fucking science LIBTARD!!!!!!!!

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I just did a quick search and a plantain has 40 carbs and a potato has like 27.
I was just going to say, and it doesn't take fucking google. It's starch. That's obviously the reason it can "replace" potato. Jesus Christ does the idiocy stagger you.