• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do people here pick on Eric Hildeman? Because he's an atheist who defended Pat? He's one of the few people I think this forum unfairly picks on.

G

hildeeggs.gif

lol hi Hildy, fucking faggot.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm going to go ahead and move it to the '100% confirmed' column.

We do know that he saw his sister's cunt, multiple times, and that's just disgusting.

Hildy is clearly a real life Tough guy, probably even a car guy. The real Torque Wheeler.

Nowadays, sister's aren't built like they used to be.

They whore far, far better.

(I can say this because your sister's offense is a matter of public record, you dumb seething cunt.)

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think he came on here just to see his sister's cunt.

At least, that's the rumour and innuendo I've heard, from a certain Conrad Thompson who will go unnamed...
Conrad Thompson would 100% be a member of the SFWA and / or the Fat Pack.

He's fat, a mark for himself, thinks that he's a badass, and is a pompous know-it-all who is quick to dispense criticism but gets riled up when it comes back to him.

He's also incapable of forming his own opinions and tastes and instead repeats what he believes to be popular opinion ( i.e., David Meltzer).

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Conrad Thompson would 100% be a member of the SFWA and / or the Fat Pack.

He's fat, a mark for himself, thinks that he's a badass, and is a pompous know-it-all who is quick to dispense criticism but gets riled up when it comes back to him.

He's also incapable of forming his own opinions and tastes and instead repeats what he believes to be popular opinion ( i.e., David Meltzer).

Well, um, so Patrick, uh, he challenged the guy, ok, to come to Hooligans and face him, ya know?

And the guy showed up. Yeah, I, he showed up there, andddddd he drank a while, um, ya know, drank quite a bit. And he did leave a nice tip! But, you know booking, plans changed, uh, and Patrick... Never showed up! And being the unprofessional outfit they are, Hooligans posted his card info!

3-1/2 stars, 6 if he drank in the Tokyo Dome. That will be $12.99.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Well, um, so Patrick, uh, he challenged the guy, ok, to come to Hooligans and face him, ya know?

And the guy showed up. Yeah, I, he showed up there, andddddd he drank a while, um, ya know, drank quite a bit. And he did leave a nice tip! But, you know booking, plans changed, uh, and Patrick... Never showed up! And being the unprofessional outfit they are, Hooligans posted his card info!

3-1/2 stars, 6 if he drank in the Tokyo Dome. That will be $12.99.
It's so hard to read old school Observer or Observer recaps now, knowing what an inarticulate mumble bum Meltzer is. How can a so-called "journalist" be so bad with words?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
It's so hard to read old school Observer or Observer recaps now, knowing what an inarticulate mumble bum Meltzer is. How can a so-called "journalist" be so bad with words?

So, uh, Joe, ok? Joseph Cumia? He, ya know, he's on this cruise, a boat cruise, and um, he signed a contract, yeah. Yeah. He's on, um, this cruise, that boat cruise, for at least the summer, sooooooo till the end of August, yeah? Yeah, he's there and he's performing every night, singing, um, if you wanna call it singing, yeah, he's singing songs he didn't write. And he SWEARS, ok, that he'll keep his voice if he eats chips and drinks stolen whiskey before each show. Now, ok, look, let's just... It's not something Nick Bockwinkle would've done, Terry Funk wouldn't do it, Dusty wouldn't have done that either. Eddie Gilbert would've! But that's neither her nor there, and um, so the rumour backstage is that he's on the outs with management. Something about his turn in the barrel again, um, but that word will have to come down from Vince.

Half a star for effort, 3 stars if he was curtain jerking for Chikara. $12.99, and you pay CASH.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
So, uh, Joe, ok? Joseph Cumia? He, ya know, he's on this cruise, a boat cruise, and um, he signed a contract, yeah. Yeah. He's on, um, this cruise, that boat cruise, for at least the summer, sooooooo till the end of August, yeah? Yeah, he's there and he's performing every night, singing, um, if you wanna call it singing, yeah, he's singing songs he didn't write. And he SWEARS, ok, that he'll keep his voice if he eats chips and drinks stolen whiskey before each show. Now, ok, look, let's just... It's not something Nick Bockwinkle would've done, Terry Funk wouldn't do it, Dusty wouldn't have done that either. Eddie Gilbert would've! But that's neither her nor there, and um, so the rumour backstage is that he's on the outs with management. Something about his turn in the barrel again, um, but that word will have to come down from Vince.

Half a star for effort, 3 stars if he was curtain jerking for Chikara. $12.99, and you pay CASH.
I hate you for how accurate this is. Damn.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I hate you for how accurate this is. Damn.

I hate to admit I've listened to the man.

He's autistic as fuck, which makes him perfect for his obituaries. On those, I will give him no fault, he's informative and they're excellent. Grammar is another story, but again... Penny muncher.

He should not, under any circumstances, be on a show live. He rambles, he makes no sense, he has very clear and pronounced biases, and he is NOT a FUCKING journalist. Andrew Neil didn't give Star ratings to fucking political speeches.

3 stars for the Tories, would have been 5 stars if it was at Wembley against Will Ospreay in a "Lady Di on a Pole Match". £12.99, please.

Forum Clout
Well, yew knowwwwww

ec45aaa1a4763bfad0fb4efbbe5b50b9.jpg
Because OF COURSE this shithead would try to bring totally unrelated (because it always is) wrestling shit in here. I never want to hear about how Americans are trashy from you Eurofags again. You could have taken anything from our pop culture and this is what you choose?

Now I'll let you go back to watching greasy oiled up men play with each other. And BTW you're NOT a member of Genesis. FAG.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Because OF COURSE this shithead would try to bring totally unrelated (because it always is) wrestling shit in here. I never want to hear about how Americans are trashy from you Eurofags again. You could have taken anything from our pop culture and this is what you choose?

Now I'll let you go back to watching greasy oiled up men play with each other. And BTW you're NOT a member of Genesis. FAG.
Missy go make sure your niece is safe from Nana!

UnPRePared

Forum Clout

I don't watch it, you dumb cunt. But if you can't listen to them talk about the carnival business as it is and laugh at how stupid it all seems to be, that's on you. I enjoy at the craziness of it, but have no interest in taking part of the spectacle.

Also, I WAS a member of Genesis. I'm not anymore, they're done and the band is over.

And maybe you haven't read a lot of what I've posted, but I've taken more enjoyment from American films than the stupidity of wrestling. Film Noir, David Lean, Demille's epics, Corman schlock, I love a lot of what you fellas created in Hollywood. You know, besides the paedo part.

If you wish to discuss this, more than happy to, but I'll be delayed in responding because I start soon. But I can keep a civil discourse here.

VERY QUICK EDIT: I really don't trash you Americans much - 1997 was a long time ago - my issue is with the Brits. For reasons.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I think he came on here just to see his sister's cunt.

At least, that's the rumour and innuendo I've heard, from a certain Conrad Thompson who will go unnamed...
Theres something so funny about him coming to the sub to tiff with us. What did he think was gonna happen? Only three logical conclusions

1. This dummy foolishly assumed there were no skeletons in his closet
2. This dummy foolishly assumed that we wouldn’t find said skeletons
3. Even worse, he knew we would find them but thought we wouldn’t use them out of the kindness of our hearts

Like seriously, if I knew my sister was a prostitute, and I had just watched the pests dig up everything about Pat including images from the night he was cuckolded, I wouldn’t try to challenge this place on any level.