• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do people get so irrationally angry and cunty when you say you don’t believe in the moon landings and also that you do believe in God?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Those two things make people so fucking salty and I really don’t get why.

Well I do, it’s conditioning over decades to get super defensive about scientism bullshit they don’t understand and over the fact God is real.

In both instances, the people who get the angriest are also the most ignorant who get any of their understanding from Neil “black science man” Tyson or Richard “I’ve studied crabs so can make grand assumptions about reality” Dawkins.

None of them have studied physics or scripture but are totally passive aggressive women when it comes to both.

Monk

Forum Clout
Screenshot_48.png

G

why are are you talking conspiracies and religion with random people?

..spreading redpills just breaks NPC social conditioning and makes you look autistic

I always wait for them to say their peace, then agree with whatever they say.

"Oh, Trump is too crass for me, I'm more of a reagan conservative. He isn't a good example"

ME: yea haha, his policies are decent but he doesn't appeal to the avg american
(In my head: MAGA MAGA MAGA WW1WGA FUCK YOU KIKE NIGGER LOVER CUCK FAGGOT)

You ever talk to somebody you just meet that has the same beliefs as you?
you end up subconciously liking them a lot more than if they were your opposite, pretty much always

-how to win friends and influence people, dale carnegie ( I read it when I was 9, nazi pedophile lover)

[SIZE=9px]trump is a kike faggot, twas an example[/SIZE]

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
why are are you talking conspiracies and religion with random people?

..spreading redpills just breaks NPC social conditioning and makes you look autistic

I always wait for them to say their peace, then agree with whatever they say.

"Oh, Trump is too crass for me, I'm more of a reagan conservative. He isn't a good example"

ME: yea haha, his policies are decent but he doesn't appeal to the avg american
(In my head: MAGA MAGA MAGA WW1WGA FUCK YOU KIKE NIGGER LOVER CUCK FAGGOT)

You ever talk to somebody you just meet that has the same beliefs as you?
you end up subconciously liking them a lot more than if they were your opposite, pretty much always

-how to win friends and influence people, dale carnegie ( I read it when I was 9, nazi pedophile lover)

trump is a kike faggot, twas an example

It’s all ME ME ME with you!