• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do Nana and Joe pronounce "Cumia" differently?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
They're degenerate underclass trash with no sense of heritage or culture. Hence Ant's bizarre mixing of working stiff and metrosexual affectations and Joe's larping as a rockstar biker, as well as the feeble and feverish attempt by both to cling to membership of a monolithic and idealized American White identity they clearly don't belong to.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
They're degenerate underclass trash with no sense of heritage or culture. Hence Ant's bizarre mixing of working stiff and metrosexual affectations and Joe's larping as a rockstar biker, as well as the feeble and feverish attempt by both to cling to membership of a monolithic and idealized American White identity they clearly don't belong to.
Couldn't have said it better.

Well, actually I could: Because they're stupid niggers.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
if I remember correctly, Anthony actually pronounces it Kew’mia in his Howard Stern appearance. My guess is people just started pronouncing it Coomia and since Anthony is petrified of confrontation, he just went along with it.

I also assume Joe Sr forced them to say it Kewmia. Then maybe none of the other kids would notice they had “cum” in their last name

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
in what way am i supposed to pronounce koomia different from kew'mia? You mean like the second one is K(you) rather than K(oo), cause reading kew phonetically is still koo like K(ew)

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
This is the plaintiff, Joseph Coooomia...

The People's Court opens with them saying Coo-mia. The judge says Mr Coo-mia. Even the defendant says Coo-mia. Joe must have at some point told them how to pronounce it. It's a name they'd definitely ask about. Fucking ethnics. Then he says Kew-mia.

I love you, Joe. You're a fucking retard who never ceases to entertain me on the most minor level.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
if I remember correctly, Anthony actually pronounces it Kew’mia in his Howard Stern appearance. My guess is people just started pronouncing it Coomia and since Anthony is petrified of confrontation, he just went along with it.

I also assume Joe Sr forced them to say it Kewmia. Then maybe none of the other kids would notice they had “cum” in their last name
No, Anthony says “COOOmia” on stern. He squeaks it out like a little girl.