• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do I keep waking up at 2 am?? I think there is a demon in my head

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I keep doing it too. Apparently in the middle ages it was the norm to have two sleeps a night and to get up and do stuff when you wake up then go back to bed. I guess it was easier pre electricity to live like that. It gets dark at 4pm here so wtf were you going to do back then
Weird. I just saw a video on that yesterday.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I turn 40 in April.
Yeah this is just life nigga. If you want to sleep through the night you have to do all kinds of gay shit now:

Don’t drink any liquid after 8pm
Don’t have any caffeine at all after 12-1pm
Don’t do anything physical or even look at a single screen for 5 hours before you go to bed
Have your room be exactly 67 degrees with zero light whatsoever
Have some kind of pleasant white noise
Take a Xanax to block out anxious thoughts

Maybe do all of that and you can get 7 hours of half-restful sleep

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Only thing I can think is, maybe I’m jump roping too much? My heart is pounding when I wake up usually.

The crazy thing is the dreams. I have super vivid dreams as of late. Last night I dreamed this dude I went to school with, who died a couple of years ago showed up in a suit but the suit had a tag still on it and I had to point it out to him.

Freaked me the fuck out because even in the dream I knew he was dead.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I don’t drink at all 🛑
1669821931554.gif

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I dream that I've just rotated. From a grass cow field in a wooded valley?
Rural for sure.
Trees and grass are green and damp.
Skimming along about treetop height.
And flying down a road? a wide path through the woods? not familiar with the location.

Or the plane. Dunno if its a high or low wing. Control yoke, not a stick. Yoke seems antique, a bakelite job.
I don't hear much engine or prop or wind noise, so I'm wearing a headset, but there's no one talking.
Ride is smooth, no bumps or gusts. She holds heading and altitude without conscious effort. And slowly, this is no speedster. But I'm focused on the wires.

Seems slightly foggy, visibility maybe a mile, three max.
See the sun at a low angle reflecting on the powerlines. See the shimmer of light on metal. Fuck they're all in the way.
And I can't remember where the break in the lines are to climb out. And can't see far enough to be sure the next gap is safe to climb through. No immediate danger of crashing, but no way to clear the wires.
Stuck.

Not nightly, but its the only recurring dream I remember.