• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Do faggot pedos get to live in decent houses? Real question?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
So I live in a shit Place... Not the worst, but it's shit for what I pay for it out here in commie land WA.

Bu t you know who gets to live in decent fucking houses... Legit pedos.

Although I do work in two different WA state countries if needed, my work is mostly in three to four towns.

I went to a house to do work today, I've done work there before and the guy was a faggot asshole...

Today, another faggot asshole was there, his gay lover...

But there was something "off" more than most faggots. I knew I had seen him before, but not sure where...

After I left, I looked up the towns sex offender list, that faggot was one of 6 in town. The mustache fucking is what made it "Click".

He had three accounts of child touching. In two states. I looked up his house, that was 3 blacks from his faggot lover, it's a nice fucking house!

FUCK I HATE LIFE!!!!!

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I care if faggot pedos do.
5ptue2w4fwv01 (1).jpg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I haven't looked in a while but last I checked Jeffrey Hollander was living in some squat either next to a major freeway or sandwiched between a ghetto and some warehouses. I guess he also raped a 12-year-old GIRL with a weapon and not a boy so maybe that doesn't count.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
whatever you do, DONT dox him here

otherwise we'd find out who you are by querying who they last had work done on their house (blackmail them by knowing one's a fuddy-duddy), they would dox your work company, and it'd only be a matter of time until we find the biggest most handsome person they have hired to conclude it as Nigger Jim's lover

after that, easy pickings

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
So I live in a shit Place... Not the worst, but it's shit for what I pay for it out here in commie land WA.

Bu t you know who gets to live in decent fucking houses... Legit pedos.

Although I do work in two different WA state countries if needed, my work is mostly in three to four towns.

I went to a house to do work today, I've done work there before and the guy was a faggot asshole...

Today, another faggot asshole was there, his gay lover...

But there was something "off" more than most faggots. I knew I had seen him before, but not sure where...

After I left, I looked up the towns sex offender list, that faggot was one of 6 in town. The mustache fucking is what made it "Click".

He had three accounts of child touching. In two states. I looked up his house, that was 3 blacks from his faggot lover, it's a nice fucking house!

FUCK I HATE LIFE!!!!!

"Thanks for calling the F-U line..."

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I haven't looked in a while but last I checked Jeffrey Hollander was living in some squat either next to a major freeway or sandwiched between a ghetto and some warehouses. I guess he also raped a 12-year-old GIRL with a weapon and not a boy so maybe that doesn't count.
Fucked a child up the ass and only got five to fifteen, so probably 8 years max. Fuck NY state, brother.