• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do blacks wear winter coats in the summer?

Forum Clout
This is fascinating. I live in Sweden and I see negroes in winter clothing here too, even if it's 85-90 degrees and everyone else has shorts and a t-shirt. At first I thought it's because they're used to warmer weather, but apparently it's a global phenomenon then.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Last summer I was in the supermarket and a 13yo black kid in a giant winter jacket was nervously shuffling around. I laughed. His first day on the job. 3 years from now he'll be looking back fondly on that day and telling his own kids about it before sending them in.

G

Last summer I was in the supermarket and a 13yo black kid in a giant winter jacket was nervously shuffling around. I laughed. His first day on the job. 3 years from now he'll be looking back fondly on that day and telling his own kids about it before sending them in.
But he was a good boy he didn’t do nuffin