• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do all the jerkoffs that work in "finance" wear vests

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I was always a little jealous. Could never pull it off myself.
You jelly bro? No power lunch for you, vestless.

Fiance+bro+vests.jpg

G

You jelly bro? No power lunch for you, vestless.

View attachment 114357
Is that what he meant? I assumed a 3 piece suit with a waistcoat. I never saw anyone under the age of 50 in a 3 piece, apart from the occasional pretentious back office clerk trying to look distinguished. No one wears ties and one of the most successful traders I knew wore shorts or sweats at his desk, but had a suit in his gym locker in case he needed to meet clients.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Is that what he meant? I assumed a 3 piece suit with a waistcoat. I never saw anyone under the age of 50 in a 3 piece, apart from the occasional pretentious back office clerk trying to look distinguished. No one wears ties and one of the most successful traders I knew wore shorts or sweats at his desk, but had a suit in his gym locker in case he needed to meet clients.
I don't know what he meant, but that is what i meant by finance frat jews wearing vests

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
These guys suck, I worked IT at a clearing house. They are just gambling/insider trading/fraud.

There’s no skill to it, they aren’t smart, they’re degenerates and the system is rigged to protect how they operate, which is banks stealing from the tax base and doing whatever they want and getting bailed out when it goes wrong.

Any finance bro with a “system” or whatever is either scamming you or is delusional.

Buncha fucking faggots

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
These guys suck, I worked IT at a clearing house. They are just gambling/insider trading/fraud.

There’s no skill to it, they aren’t smart, they’re degenerates and the system is rigged to protect how they operate, which is banks stealing from the tax base and doing whatever they want and getting bailed out when it goes wrong.

Any finance bro with a “system” or whatever is either scamming you or is delusional.

Buncha fucking faggots
Also the vests. They're bad

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Those thermal fleece things?
Yes, the fleece vests were/are extremely common to the point it became a meme:

Companies used (I'm assuming this type of thing has been reduced in current climate) to give patagonia vests with the logo out at off-sites.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You used to be able to invest a million dollars into bonds and get back 50k a year and retire and live on it in like 2000. Now you need to invest like 50 million to do that.

That’s a GOOD thing because (((they))) say so. If you don’t think it’s a good thing you’re a racist or a work shy zoomer.

The graphs that show income to house prices/rent where income stays stagnant and prices sky rocket without ceasing is a GOOD thing, boomers had to WALK TO SCHOOL! And drink from the HOSE! I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand why it’s YOUR FAULT!

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
You used to be able to invest a million dollars into bonds and get back 50k a year and retire and live on it in like 2000. Now you need to invest like 50 million to do that.

That’s a GOOD thing because (((they))) say so. If you don’t think it’s a good thing you’re a racist or a work shy zoomer.

The graphs that show income to house prices/rent where income stays stagnant and prices sky rocket without ceasing is a GOOD thing, boomers had to WALK TO SCHOOL! And drink from the HOSE! I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand why it’s YOUR FAULT!
We're not too far off today; a million in long term Treasuries yields $37K a year right now:

The problem is that's still well below the rate of inflation...

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We're not too far off today; a million in long term Treasuries yields $37K a year right now:

The problem is that's still well below the rate of inflation...

Yeah, you’re right, I didn’t explain it but I meant 50k in 2000 dollars which was basically a comfortable annual salary, 37k today is burger flipping poverty