• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did Warren G agree to this premise?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
There was a period of time where it seemed like every single song featured Nate Dogg. He could take the most basic lines and deliver them perfectly. RIP King

“I’ve got hoes… in different area codes.”

I miss that period of time where rap was just talking about how great you were, having money, and fucking bitches. It was something I could identify with, even though I was half a Cumia in the suburbs.

I was also a mark for DMX, although I wasn’t able to identify with him like the others.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
There was a period of time where it seemed like every single song featured Nate Dogg. He could take the most basic lines and deliver them perfectly. RIP King

“I’ve got hoes… in different area codes.”

I miss that period of time where rap was just talking about how great you were, having money, and fucking bitches. It was something I could identify with, even though I was half a Cumia in the suburbs.

I was also a mark for DMX, although I wasn’t able to identify with him like the others.
“I show no love to homo thugs. How you gonna explain fuckin a man? Even if you squash the beat I ain’t touchin your hand.” He had a multi platinum single on a platinum album where he just called Ja Rule gay for 3.5 minutes between barking. I go deep with da Dark Man X *sniff*

Diaper Cock Taster

I'm a big kid now
Forum Clout
Those hoodlums must've spotted it too. He walked up and said "What's up", and they instantly pulled out their gats and robbed him.

"I said What's next" - probably ass rape if pimp Nate Dogg didn't show and up and handle bidness.
PicsArt_02-28-08.29.35.jpg