• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did I put a pic of me up?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
PS please record one of your podcasts now.
Dan beat me to it. I had the idea of doing a weekly 'Fatcast', would've been a different style. Also if you remember the line in apostlgate where Rick said 'you weren't the only one' - that might've been my approach as a 'journalist' wanting to interview about 'right wing trolls'... I wasn't aware of the ongoing apostlegate & Rick shut me down through suspicion &/or believing he already had a big article in-the-works.

I haven't recorded & put-out anything recently, but not sure my surreal soundscapes & oddness would be appreciated here - even Dan's cast was divisive, so sharing my odd soundscapes & voiceovers would probably be even less appreciated... although I might drop the occasional bit of audio when I'm feeling it.

G

Dan beat me to it. I had the idea of doing a weekly 'Fatcast', would've been a different style. Also if you remember the line in apostlgate where Rick said 'you weren't the only one' - that might've been my approach as a 'journalist' wanting to interview about 'right wing trolls'... I wasn't aware of the ongoing apostlegate & Rick shut me down through suspicion &/or believing he already had a big article in-the-works.

I haven't recorded & put-out anything recently, but not sure my surreal soundscapes & oddness would be appreciated here - even Dan's cast was divisive, so sharing my odd soundscapes & voiceovers would probably be even less appreciated... although I might drop the occasional bit of audio when I'm feeling it.

Are you fucking kidding me? I loved those little trippy audio snippets you post sometimes. You’re a riot and actually have a sense of humour about yourself, unlike a certain fat mongoloid Bostonian.

I guess what i’m trying to say is, you rule!

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Are you fucking kidding me? I loved those little trippy audio snippets you post sometimes. You’re a riot and actually have a sense of humour about yourself, unlike a certain fat mongoloid Bostonian.

I guess what i’m trying to say is, you rule!
I appreciate that! but realistically I know I'd get some hate, & behind the confidence I'm a sensitive soul, so I need my life in-order before I carelessly throw things out there... I'm getting there tho'