• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Dan hates Trannies?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I know it’s not, it’s sad. Maybe faggot america should stop encouraging the trans movement.
How about being accepting, forgiving and diverse? Love not hate brother.

71LcjaziJ1L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

gassers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm sorry, who are you?
Why do you hate trannies though?

And i am very sympathetic towards the trans cause so when you take shots against them, it really stings.

Spread Love not hate brother.

Last edited:

gassers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Sodomites tried to rape two angels πŸ˜‡ Yahweh turned Sodom and Gomorrah into glass
I am very sympathetic to the trans movement and I will not tolerate any bigotry against them.

PS- When i first joined the forum, i was about to put up a pepe avi, but one that i choose was already taken up by you. Nice taste, funster.

gassers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This isn't a conversation, funster. You have been instructed many hundreds of times to cease responding to this thread. Further messages constitutes a felony under ONA Forems title F.A.R.T 14.88.
i now know how reddit funsters feel. :cry: