• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why change your name?

G

What is there to keep up with?
You write the usernames in a notebook or something?

…Because having a forum “persona” is very gay and cringe
@Jenna said it best, it’s starting over and getting ribs on your own merit instead of being “recognized” (yuck) and getting autoribs because it’s good ole stent!
That’s the stent we know and love!
That post wasn’t very funny but i have to rib him so we stay on good terms!!!

The pests are meant to be a man without a head, not a fraternity
And for those posters that get mad at new usernames or alts (cough cough artie cough), it’s probably because they see this place as a community and get mad when their “friends” disappear
Which is just kind of sad tbh.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
What is there to keep up with?
You write the usernames in a notebook or something?

@Jenna said it best, it’s starting over and getting ribs on your own merit instead of being “recognized” (yuck) and getting autoribs because it’s good ole stent!

The pests are meant to be a man without a head, not a fraternity
And for those posters that get mad at new usernames or alts (cough cough artie cough), it’s probably because they see this place as a community and get mad when their “friends” disappear
Which is just kind of sad tbh.
Why are you picking on Stent though? I like his duck bit.

I like artie too. He is my nigga.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Thanks! 😘😘

If you commit to a username because Jenna Ortega somehow becomes the most famous actress on the planet, you need to go forum heel. Burn every bridge, stay on good terms with nobody.

Begrudging ribs are the best ribs.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
bowing-thank-you.gif