• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Why Brother Joe doesn't make original music?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Guy has the required equipment, his prized chinese guitars and all the time in the world but has only come up with OH DARA.

I hate to say this but he is not a bad guitar player and his singing voice is meh. he can make original songs all on his own.

How is doesn't get bored playing layla and In the air tonight over and over again is beyond me?

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
Not talented enough. He's a perfectly acceptable mimic, capable of memorizing the guitar parts of popular songs, but that's the limit of his musical abilities. It's like painting by the numbers, when the painting is finished it might be an acceptable copy of the original, but it didn't require any genuine artistic talent.
He’s the MM Shill of music.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I’m actually surprised he doesn’t write original military-themed music. You know — songs about missing your family, watching comrades die, jumping out of airplanes over battlefields in ‘Nam. Joe would love to have an excuse to extend his military LARP. But he doesn’t even play Lee Greenwood and Toby Keith covers, does he?

Rascal

Playing an instrument proficiently is the least impressive thing I can think of, as it's just about practicing your muscle memory. Anyone can do it (no pun intended).

Writing good music is a completely different thing. It requires you to have something to say, which very few people have. Joe can't write music for the same reason he hasn't made an original political statement in his entire life.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
He had original tracks on Soundcloud at one point, but I can't find them now. Not sure if I can take credit for this, but after I made fun of his awful cover song names ("Guitecstasy of Gold", "Guitarthur Park", "A Guitaste of Honey", etc.) to him on the old sub, I noticed his CDBaby page disappeared shortly after. When I tried to search for the tracks, I only found this video where they used him for the soundtrack:

The east coast really is populated by complete mongoloids.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
See the problem with that, sweetie, is that he already told you he makes original music. You just didn't lisTen.

FC691A0A-70FF-43FD-BD73-938F67E45129.jpeg