• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why are you not embarrassed by these posts?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
The thread in the link is more cringe than a brony discussion, never mind Pat's books. This is why I never read anything here, because it's painful. I actually felt physical pain trying to read this.

This is what happens when you have no social interactions with people and the incels online are your only friends

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
The level of effort is proportionate with how unfunny the posts here are. The harder you freaks try the more embarrassing it is.

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
The thread in the link is more cringe than a brony discussion, never mind Pat's books. This is why I never read anything here, because it's painful. I actually felt physical pain trying to read this.

This is what happens when you have no social interactions with people and the incels online are your only friends
User is not White. Block and report.

G

A CuntFucker thread with a point.

A noted improvement. Keep it up, shitdick.