• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why are people against work from home?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
You'd be competing against an army of pajeets all chasing the same nickel.
Only if your work can be outsourced. Most people don’t work in data entry, coding or customer service. Pajeets working for $3/hr don’t tend to have things like valuable industry contacts or specialized knowledge of anything that’s not coding/tech.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You'd be competing against an army of pajeets all chasing the same nickel.
Yeah they want everyone to be a corporate slave in the office while the online support and phone support positions are so far away from the office that they are across the world in India. Get the American wage slaves into the office to waste more money on real estate and transportation. But allows street shitters the convenience of working from their own homes. Thanks jews.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I don’t know, but I’ll be the first to admit I’m not nearly as productive at home as I am the office. From that standpoint, I have a hard time arguing the push for it.

I’ve heard it’s a way to get people to quit instead of laying people off and paying severance.