• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why are Noo Yawkers ok with Nana constantly trashing their city?

G

Just because Nana is 'supposedly' moving to SC he is trashing the Big Apple all the time and exaggerating its decline and crime rates. Almost making bad PR for the city, I imagine NYC lost potential Trucker tourist $$$ in the hundreds of dollars, from the bad publicity.

Forum Clout
Nana is, of course, totally full of shit. If he was really, genuinely going to move to SC, he'd be there already, living in a (much cheaper) rental while waiting for his "house" to be finished. Instead, though, he's in his Long Island hidey-hole, staying up all night getting hammered and playing silly games. He isn't moving, that was just another niggerish impulse he had after he visited his sister down there. He's a classic rube, he visits some place as a tourist and, because he so rarely goes anywhere, he's totally bowled over instantly and starts babbling about moving there permanently.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Nana is, of course, totally full of shit. If he was really, genuinely going to move to SC, he'd be there already, living in a (much cheaper) rental while waiting for his "house" to be finished. Instead, though, he's in his Long Island hidey-hole, staying up all night getting hammered and playing silly games. He isn't moving, that was just another niggerish impulse he had after he visited his sister down there. He's a classic rube, he visits some place as a tourist and, because he so rarely goes anywhere, he's totally bowled over instantly and starts babbling about moving there permanently.
I did recall him posting pictures of his house a while back on Twitter that was still being build. It looked like a mcmansion.

Forum Clout
I did recall him posting pictures of his house a while back on Twitter that was still being build. It looked like a mcmansion.
Pictures of "A" house. Is he sitting around waiting for the contractor to call and say "OK Nana, house is all finished, you can move in now"? I'm not buying it. Within a few months he'll just casually blurt out how he "flipped" the property and "made money" on the deal.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He posted a plywood box on a pile of dirt. You could probably find that photo on the internet somewhere. The only thing that causes me doubt in that theory is the fact that his pedophile gatekeeper is already there and he needs ktc to help cover his activities. The hold up of course is the fact that he’s broke and can’t really afford to build a house.

Forum Clout
He posted a plywood box on a pile of dirt. You could probably find that photo on the internet somewhere. The only thing that causes me doubt in that theory is the fact that his pedophile gatekeeper is already there and he needs ktc to help cover his activities. The hold up of course is the fact that he’s broke and can’t really afford to build a house.
I think he claims to have closed in September. Well, we are just shy of a month-month & a half from the 1 year mark. I’ve seen entire shopping centers and apartment complexes built in less time. He’s either on the layaway plan or it’s a ruse. I tend to think it’s a ruse.

The house pictured looked like a pile of shit. Rough land, cheap vinyl siding, crappy windows. A worse build than Castle Cumia.

Forum Clout
shouldve got the Ahmed Arbaury treatment:

-"Hey boy, what are you doing taking photos of this construction site?"
3B7AD3C2-2A40-408F-A162-07ED9359609F.jpeg

Ooopsie Doodles, wrong Ginger. This guy didn’t kill Arbauey. They all look the same, don’t they.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Just because Nana is 'supposedly' moving to SC he is trashing the Big Apple all the time and exaggerating its decline and crime rates. Almost making bad PR for the city, I imagine NYC lost potential Trucker tourist $$$ in the hundreds of dollars, from the bad publicity.
It’s a retard trumpanzee talking point now. “All democrat run cities are shitholes” nobody with a brain takes him seriously it is pretty obvious how jealous he is that opie can afford to live well in nyc and he’s going broke on li.

Forum Clout
It’s a retard trumpanzee talking point now. “All democrat run cities are shitholes” nobody with a brain takes him seriously it is pretty obvious how jealous he is that opie can afford to live well in nyc and he’s going broke on li.
Democrat run cities are shitholes these days. Places like Philly, it’s always been like that. NYC regressed rapidly during COVID. Binding the cops hands will do that to a city. Every Democrat controlled city or town I’ve lived in if it wasn’t an outright shithole, I was taxed to death.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Democrat run cities are shitholes these days. Places like Philly, it’s always been like that. NYC regressed rapidly during COVID. Binding the cops hands will do that to a city. Every Democrat controlled city or town I’ve lived in if it wasn’t an outright shithole, I was taxed to death.
So you’ve bought into trumpanzee nonsense. Nyc is better now than I’ve ever seen. A little overpriced maybe but that’s when you can make the most money.

Forum Clout
Well this guy said it best

View attachment 55965
I forgot about this guy. You are so right. Pulled up some of his greatest hits and damn they apply equally as well today.

“Imagine having to take the 7 train, looking like you're [in] Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing,”

G

I forgot about this guy. You are so right. Pulled up some of his greatest hits and damn they apply equally as well today.

“Imagine having to take the 7 train, looking like you're [in] Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing,”
Sounds like he took a train with the Cumias, agoosh...

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Nana is, of course, totally full of shit. If he was really, genuinely going to move to SC, he'd be there already, living in a (much cheaper) rental while waiting for his "house" to be finished.
I just moved into a new construction home a little less than a year ago and I was constantly checking in on the build to see progress and make sure everything was correct. Plus it's fucking exciting so I wanted to check it out all the time. All of my neighbors did the same.

The fact that Nana is "building a house in SC” but not living down there to start transitioning into the new community and keeping an eye on the build tells you he’s either A) not moving or B) terrified to leave NY.

Forum Clout
I just moved into a new construction home a little less than a year ago and I was constantly checking in on the build to see progress and make sure everything was correct. Plus it's fucking exciting so I wanted to check it out all the time. All of my neighbors did the same.

The fact that Nana is "building a house in SC” but not living down there to start transitioning into the new community and keeping an eye on the build tells you he’s either A) not moving or B) terrified to leave NY.
This is a guy who barely leaves his apartment. He can’t start his show on time because he leaves his tiny apartment at the last possible moment. He was bitching recently that the railroad changed the train timetables and he has to leave his house 10 minutes earlier now.

When he “bought” the property he was talking about how he plans on running around outside with his guns and buying a Polaris type ATV to zip around the acreage. He’s not gonna do any of that. He goes outside so infrequently his skin is losing it’s melanin. He’s practically a mole.

If he leaves NY, he will fall further into obscurity. Gavin’s not joining him, his remaining ball washers aren’t visiting him and Missy will leave him. His money is running out as we speak, his hourglass is almost up.

Wait for the knock.

562EE20B-4F9D-49A5-AF62-D71F56F0148A.jpeg