• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why are niggas so good at basketball but so bad at the SAT?

G

th-683088378.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
They excel at sports where the coach tells them what to do. Football is all running plays, so you can be a moron as long as you understand what direction to go in while banging into someone. It's why all the brain damage players get doesn't affect their ability to play the game. Basketball is plays and just chasing a ball around.

Nogs gave up on baseball because it's hard work having to learn how to anticipate a pitcher and other skills. It's ot quick money because MLB players spend years in the minor leagues learning the game.

Like how rappers don't have to bother learning instruments, they just need to yell.

Of course, nogs used to love baseball, and Jazz, things that took a lot of skill and intellect. That changed in the mid-1960s. Gibs really did ruin that race.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
If you ask 100 black kids what they want to be, probably 99 will say professional athlete. Da culture doesn’t cherish learning.

I was stationed with a nigger who is currently in prison for raping a child , but what’s funny is…

When I was stationed with him he kept going on and on about how he was still young enough to get out and play sports at a semi pro level. We took a pt test together and I fucking lapped him on the track.

Fucking nigs.

Forum Clout
When you think about how many scientific and technological fields there are today, it's remarkable they haven't cornered (or even contributed to) a single one. Like, there should at least be some narrow branch of bio research on a certain type of moss that has a prominent nigger scientist, but no.
They have no one but themselves to blame for the degradation of their culture. While they were busy smoking blunts, furiously jiggling their ass fat, and shooting their cousins, the Hindus and the Asians were busy conquering tech and becoming doctors.