• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why are Dune fans so fucking annoying?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I liked the book.

The first movie was shit. Chalamet (I don’t care how you spell it) is a femme faggot and has no business portraying any kind of actual tough guy.
1708565790586.png

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
The first book is good. The rest of the series goes off the rails.
I enjoyed the first one. Then I read the shitty-but-mercifully-short second one, and tapped out early in the third. The first new movie sucked a cock and Lynch’s is unironically better.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
It's good (speaking about the book I don't care about the movies) but very much a work of it's time. For example, there's a lot of islamic influences but they're not actually deep or any insightful interpretation/criticism of Islam. Words like "Jihad" were probably cool and exotic in 1965, but by modern standards if you're not actually going anywhere with it why not just say "crusade" or "holy war".

You see, the joke here is that the board is called "literary criticism". Isn't that a kneeslapper?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Patrick S. Tomlinson greased up his fingers with dispensible popcorn butter while at the movie theater and penetrated my asshole with at least 5 fingers during a late night viewing of popular movie Dune starring Timothy Chalomet
How old were you and what season was it?