• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whose the more fuckable murderer Jodi Arias or Casey Anthony

More fuckable murderer

• Total voters

Skatole C9H9N

Forum Clout
Who you got?

Jody Arias
3FF1359C-7BA8-40E7-A6DE-5E7791A9F350.jpeg

Casey Anthony
D79C175B-7322-4BE6-AA44-3D4D838EF0C8.jpeg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Jodi has some real nasty roast beef down below. Next.
Give me the roast beef especially the ones when they spread them apart it looks like a pink bat, most chicks with the beef have a complex about it and once you can convince them you like like it they will go the extra mile like a fat chick would, just don't tell them it look like a bat go with the it looks like a gentle,dainty, butterfly

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
it's a tough one, man... both of them look like dirty whores down for ass to mouth... probably Casey.

G

Jodi Arias, hands down. I just always thought she was a real cutie pie.

G

I went with Jodi Arias, even with the roast beef vagina. Casey Anthony is a hooker.

Snake

Forum Clout
Give me the roast beef especially the ones when they spread them apart it looks like a pink bat, most chicks with the beef have a complex about it and once you can convince them you like like it they will go the extra mile like a fat chick would, just don't tell them it look like a bat go with the it looks like a gentle,dainty, butterfly
That came out in the trial that she's full Arby's?

Snake

Forum Clout
Does she shit out of that thing? Nice discoloration, stupid.

I'll take Casey's Battlefield Earth head over this shit.