• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whose Hooligans....our Hooligans....whose Hooligans...OUR HOOLIGANS!!!!

G

Pig is learning that Hooligans is claimed by brothermen. And yes my Joann's Fabrics app has new coupons available as I may be going to the USA this weekend and I'll get my wife the fabric she wants.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220214-152534_2ndLine.jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-152534_2ndLine.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_20220214-152546_2ndLine.jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-152546_2ndLine.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot_20220214-152551_2ndLine.jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-152551_2ndLine.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 312
G

Couldn’t he SUBPOENA! second line to get our info? I would love to communicate with him but I would only do it off a prepaid sim like an n-person
Not if you aren't using it to commit a crime. And it isn't telephone harassment if the person is engaging with you. TRUST me, my sister's ex-husband tried to pull that crap with her during the divorce, and the cops were like "if you were being harassed why did you respond every time she texted you and why did you respond multiple times to each text session?"

If he could have got people in trouble legally for it, he would have already done it ages ago. As long as you don't threaten him or say anything outlandish, he doesn't have a hoof to stand on.

You can't just say "this is felony telephone harassment" and actually make it a felony. The law doesn't go by people's overweight whims.

He is way too stupid and arrogant to ever not respond to somebody's texts, but if that day comes where he completely stops responding I would advise we all stop.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
You like jail so much you wanna go back? Pat has informed us that this constitutes felony telephone harassment. I'm not sure if you read that, he's only mentioned it sparingly so it's easy to overlook.
He says it's felony harassment, but he also says that the police, FBI and Interpol don't give a shit; so I'm getting very mixed messages.