• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whoever is letting me post drunk

G

Fuck you. Im sitting here at 6:42 in the morning at a meeting and I want to DIE, and when the meeting ends, I have to go shovel drywall into a wheelbarrow all morning.

Im a STUPID mother fucker for drinking hard last night. Still worth it tho. Missed you. Love you 😘 pretending to text my mom as I'm talking at a meeting rn lol

G

tumblr_mq85gwVCCl1szlluvo1_500.jpg

G

I want to text NO NIGGERS but I doubt hes stupid enough to put it up

G

he looks like he's all groggy from the edibles and waking up at dawn and being 60...DO EET!

G

I was just talking to your parole officer and I said you could easily kick his ass. He told me you’re a pussy bitch who doesn’t have the balls to try. I thought that was a bit out of line but what do I know?
Me vs Parole officer:
[MEDIA=youtube]SrsB4pn2d4s[/MEDIA]

G

Fuck you. Im sitting here at 6:42 in the morning at a meeting and I want to DIE, and when the meeting ends, I have to go shovel drywall into a wheelbarrow all morning.

Im a STUPID mother fucker for drinking hard last night. Still worth it tho. Missed you. Love you 😘 pretending to text my mom as I'm talking at a meeting rn lol
You’re all class, fellow Ricci-ite. Hey faggot autocorrect who the fuck is Rico? You know what I typed. I don’t even know a guy named Rico!