• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who walks slower and with less awareness of their surroundings: niggers or chinks?

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Elderly asians for sure, they just pick a line and stay on it and fuck everybody else. Young blacks, especially men, are the worst at crossing streets. They’ll stop and dust their pants off, tie their shoes, look you right in the eye and smack their lips, enjoying their 5 seconds of power (which is based solely off of the assumption that people are unwilling to run them over and go to jail), and then I assume they’ll go murder somebody or rob a shoe store or whatever.

G

When I'm in China-town...let's say, I'm in a crowd and I fart/shit myself...shart myself in public. I swear I wouldn't be fazed or humiliated because, idk, to me its like if I'm in the woods and a bear or badger sees me naked, will I be ashamed of that or humiliated ? No, I just don't feel the need.

But if I'm in a regular place with regular ppl, ofcourse, I'd feel ashamed to fart in public.

What is the name of this sentiment? It's not racism, its something else.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Chinese people.

I lived in China for ten years and I can tell you that stepping out into a road without looking either way is actually a bonding experience.

What happens is, it's a communal society so you are always with someone else who is supposed to show care and concern for you. For example, if you are a PA in China you are supposed to constantly ask your boss if he has eaten yet and kind of peck at him to take better care of himself the way a wife or trailing spouse might.

Another example is crossing the road. In China, people walk out into the road without looking (which is completely normal). The person you are with shows concern by grabbing you by the arm and shouting 'car!'.

So, what if you're a westerner and not spacially retarded? Well, any Chinese person who thinks they will benefit by a relationship with you will wait until you get near a road and then grab your arm and shout 'car!'

And what happens in a country like America that has an open border policy for hoards of non-English speaking elderly Chinese immigrants?

Well, they just step out into the road and are surprised when they get run over and killed.

This is clearly a lack of filial piety among young Americans. They don't understand Confucian values and the need to spend all day looking for old people walking out onto roads so they can show their concern for them.

Snake

Forum Clout
Since I live in a chocolate city hellhole (CHOMP) there's way more niggers here than chinks. My grandmother always said they have two speeds: Slow & Stop.

Walking through a subway station is infuriating. Like, you heard a train just let off people and you're going to walk as slow as possible, right in the middle of the pathway when you're morbidly obese. Or try going up a tight stairway with some nigger bitch coming down the other way. Everyone but niggers will move aside from the other person, but oh no. Laquisha don't move for no man!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Elderly asians for sure, they just pick a line and stay on it and fuck everybody else. Young blacks, especially men, are the worst at crossing streets. They’ll stop and dust their pants off, tie their shoes, look you right in the eye and smack their lips, enjoying their 5 seconds of power (which is based solely off of the assumption that people are unwilling to run them over and go to jail), and then I assume they’ll go murder somebody or rob a shoe store or whatever.
I think that's less lack of self awareness than Niggers seeing inconveniencing others as a sign of their importance. One day in the store some nigger sow sauntered past and said "excuse you". I wanted to hit her so badly. It was her gorilla ass taking up half the aisle. I guess what I'm saying is I hate Niggers.

I'm still mad that before I moved from Denver some negress' sucker punched me on the bus and the faggots on the bus grabbed me before I could monkey stomp her ass

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Boomers. They don't seem to understand that their bodies actually take up room and not everyone has all day to wait around for them to saunter around where ever they are.

EDIT: Ignore this comment. I'm gay.

Last edited:
G

I think that's less lack of self awareness than Niggers seeing inconveniencing others as a sign of their importance. One day in the store some nigger sow sauntered past and said "excuse you". I wanted to hit her so badly. It was her gorilla ass taking up half the aisle. I guess what I'm saying is I hate Niggers.

I'm still mad that before I moved from Denver some negress' sucker punched me on the bus and the faggots on the bus grabbed me before I could monkey stomp her ass
lol...

Forum Clout
Chinks are at least thinking. The nogs are meandering around aimlessly, blasting some embarrassing faggot-pop through their tinny phone speakers, totally oblivious to their surroundings.