• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is your favorite Main Character Pat has created?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Mine is the 24yo (trapped inside a 17yo's body due to space travel) with a retarded hacky name. She ate at a space McDonalds within the second chapter of the book!

1647984612767.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Tyson Abington. Instead of Patrick self-inserting himself into a plucky female space captain, it's him self-inserting into an Elon Musk Tony Stark type of billionaire.

The entire context of the Space Chili's scene is to get across that Tyson is too fancy and important to be eating slop like a commoner. How painful and excruciating is it for a man with such refined taste to suffer through peasant food. He wrote this scene drunk at Hooligans after dining on a Boy Burger and bowl of cummy soup.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Tyson Abington. Instead of Patrick self-inserting himself into a plucky female space captain, it's him self-inserting into an Elon Musk Tony Stark type of billionaire.

The entire context of the Space Chili's scene is to get across that Tyson is too fancy and important to be eating slop like a commoner. How painful and excruciating is it for a man with such refined taste to suffer through peasant food. He wrote this scene drunk at Hooligans after dining on a Boy Burger and bowl of cummy soup.

"Tysons penis prepared for phase two"

Poetry

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I like MM Krill, Paul Weimer, and Brinton Resto the best.