• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is the natural successor to Dennis Rader (BTK Killer)

Who will it be?

• Nigger Jim

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Dougie

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Gassers

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • (your choice)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I think they all more resemble Ed Kemper.

d64736a667f24ed8e6992d1c2432274b.jpg

G

Improved interdepartmental police communication and cooperation, DNA profiling and widespread CCTV have spelt the end of the prolific serial killer in the west. Most of them now get caught before they hit the minimum threshold of 3. As with so many other areas, the future belongs to the East. Dennis Lader

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
There don't seem to be so many serial killers these days do there?

I guess its' all those damned cameras.

True Crime docs that take place in the modern era are great because of all the footage. They'll ALWAYS get you crystal clear filling up at a Mobil, standing in line next to the dick pills and scratch off lottery tickets 1.5 miles from where the body was found.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Improved interdepartmental police communication and cooperation, DNA profiling and widespread CCTV have spelt the end of the prolific serial killer in the west. Most of them now get caught before they hit the minimum threshold of 3. As with so many other areas, the future belongs to the East. Dennis Lader

What about those people who have a special one-in-a-million ability to put themselves in the mind of a serial killer and figure out what they're going to do next? I hear they bring down a lot of the top guys.

Although, it must be mentally taxing work and there's always the risk the killer will come after your own family! :eek: