• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is more evil? The Patrick vs. Anthony Cumia edition

I already asked the question, child.

• Patrick S. Tomlinson

• Anthony Cumia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
fbdab7fa831e61540afcd1ba1ac664b3.jpg

VS

MV5BMjVkMTcxMzctZTQyZS00ZWY5LTg4YWItZTJhMDI0OGRmZDEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg3NjQyOQ@@._V1_.jpg

I voted for Patrick because he contributes more to America's obesity epidemic.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
They're equally prejudiced, equally unfunny at this point, and equally unsightly. It comes down to this: is serial statutory/regular rape worse than murdering a homeless man?
A homeless black man at that.

Well rape is bad, sure, but Anthony at one point was funny. Patrick has never said anything intentionally funny in his life. Both are horrendous to look at. I'm sticking with Pat.

midwit

Forum Clout
Patrick and it's not even close.

"Some less-than-helpful words from my now ex-wife convinced me that I was so worthless, so broken, that I would be nothing but an anchor on my daughter’s life. That she would be better off if I wasn’t around to screw her up like her pathetic, unlovable father. I signed away my parental rights, not because I wanted to give her up, but because wallowing around in the pit, I believed with all my heart that I was doing what was best for her future."

I would suck ten thousand cocks and die 6 million deaths before I handed over my dog to an ex, let alone my offspring. This a grown man who said "lol good luck bitch" to his little baby girl bc his wife was mean to him. I say this with zero sarcasm, that is up there with rape and murder morally and socially speaking. His genes plus she knows that he cares so little abt her that he just up and left? Oh, I'm sure she'll be a happy and decent woman who will cause no wreckage to those around her. I can smell the mixed race grandkids through my laptop; they are inevitable.

As far as I know Ant never successfully fucked a kid, he tried but it turned out to be a man catfishing him. All of his grooming victims have been 18+. He was decent enough to not reproduce. He was also funny and that counts for a lot. Also just bc his particular brand and methodology of racism is retarded and cringeworthy, he's nevertheless on the morally and intellectually correct side of the argument.

Whereas I can't think of one good thing to say abt Patrick.

EDIT: I thought of something positive to say about Patrick. He doesn't work, doesn't wake up to an alarm, and does nothing all day while maintaining a lower middle class/middle class life. Not exactly inspiring but I do respect the hustle on some level.

Last edited:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I think I'm going going to choose anthony because he at least at one point was rich enough to be a danger to america's white youff. Pat, while willing to buddy up to pedos, has siphoned 100k+ from their sodomy fund with nothing to show for it. An unintentional hero and real human beanheadedfaggot.

G

I think I'm going going to choose anthony because he at least at one point was rich enough to be a danger to america's white youff. Pat, while willing to buddy up to pedos, has siphoned 100k+ from their sodomy fund with nothing to show for it. An unintentional hero and real human beanheadedfaggot.
I have to agree with you. Nana actually has people who simp for him and try to emulate him. Patrick is just a destitute fucktard who a bunch of losers on a message board have been bullying for years.

Patrick doesn't have access to simps or money or a platform, so it's like if Hitler was just a homeless guy on the street corner yelling, would he really be dangerous? No, because you need power and people to listen to you to be dangerous, and the count has that. Fat boy doesn't. The only people that listen to anything that Patrick Tomlinson says are people who are ready to shit on and bully him as soon as the words ooze from his mouth or blob off his keyboard.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I think the best way to evaluate this is to try to determine who's the more repentant of the two. Applying this criteria Pat is the clear winner.
When has pat ever been repentant? He's clearly the more unhinged and arguably grotesque, but only because he has made his life "take another swig 'wrong as always...'"

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
When has pat ever been repentant? He's clearly the more unhinged and arguably grotesque, but only because he has made his life "take another swig 'wrong as always...'"
No he's saying that Pat's the winner because he's less repentant, so he's the most evil.

Patrick doesn't have access to simps or money or a platform, so it's like if Hitler was just a homeless guy on the street corner yelling, would he really be dangerous? No, because you need power and people to listen to you to be dangerous, and the count has that.
If Pat had any clout or power, he'd absolutely have anyone wearing a MAGA hat in a concentration camp. Anthony would just deport blacks.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Because lack of repentance is the CRITERIA and the QUESTION is who is MORE EVIL.
No he's saying that Pat's the winner because he's less repentant, so he's the most evil.

If Pat had any clout or power, he'd absolutely have anyone wearing a MAGA hat in a concentration camp. Anthony would just deport blacks.
Yeah, I'm dum. I guess the question from there though is whther having some repentance for actual crimes is better than having no repentance for the "crime" of being the most annoying smug faggot in the world.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Yeah, I'm dum. I guess the question from there though is whther having some repentance for actual crimes is better than having no repentance for the "crime" of being the most annoying smug faggot in the world.
Now now we can't judge people on their sins because everybody does it. We have to judge them by their repentance. And BMI BECAUSE HE'S FAT GET IT I'M IN LIT CRIT WOOOOO

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Wasn't Saint Paul a murderer, or at least persecuted people?

Pat threatened to kill his wife and a baby. No repentance whatsoever.