• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who in your life knows you’re “gay”?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I wouldn’t consider myself gay. I just like to have gay anal sex with men. In my personal life I don’t hide it at all. But I’m thinking about turning the heat down a bit.

I’ve gone on too many dates with transexuals. (Hate it) I think I’m starting to annoy people in my life. I don’t want to go down Anthony’s path of lonely self-hatred.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
This new wave of ultra conservative puritans would have you believe exclusively having sex with people of the same biological sex as you somehow makes you gay. It's just old timey prudishness repackaged in a sleek new fash-ion. Sucking dick doesn't make you gay any more than it makes you a duck.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
44218A7C-30A7-4814-BA86-8BE9D2DD8E38.jpeg

Is this gay? Or just some lads having a laugh?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
This new wave of ultra conservative puritans would have you believe exclusively having sex with people of the same biological sex as you somehow makes you gay. It's just old timey prudishness repackaged in a sleek new fash-ion. Sucking dick doesn't make you gay any more than it makes you a duck.

Skatt Bros?
scatbros.png