Who in your life knows you’re “racist” ?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I wouldn’t consider myself racist. I just use the words nigger spic chink nigger lover faggot and so on. In my personal life I don’t hide it at all. But I’m thinking about turning the heat down a bit.

I’ve gone on too many race mixing rants. (Hate it) I think I’m starting to annoy people in my life. I don’t want to go down Anthony’s path of lonely hatred.

G

I used to be really open about it in 2020. I'm less openly racist now, and more openly "homophobic". I went out for trivia night with some people and a chick I was seeing, and there were some gay people sitting at the table behind us. One of the guys kept touching me when he left his seat, and I called him a fucking faggot. He ignored me (pussy) but the chick I was with was all offended and pretty much ghosted me after that. Can you believe that shit?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I used to be really open about it in 2020. I'm less openly racist now, and more openly "homophobic". I went out for trivia night with some people and a chick I was seeing, and there were some gay people sitting at the table behind us. One of the guys kept touching me when he left his seat, and I called him a fucking faggot. He ignored me (pussy) but the chick I was with was all offended and pretty much ghosted me after that. Can you believe that shit?
Fuck that dumb cunt. Dude when I said racist i really meant homophobic too. I grew up around fags. The amount of pedos I knew and fags that tried to molest me lol. I know a kike fag who had to become a carnie (he did very well) because he sucked his retarded cousins dick while he was sleeping.

If that broad doesn’t understand that a lot of faggots are gross degenerates who hate women more than straight men and other women. She’s a retard not worthy of your time. Real women don’t like faggots.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
7027DCAD-C7EC-4216-8522-96DEAA84EDED.jpeg