• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who in the Intellectual Dark Web do you hate the most?

Who do you hate the most?

• Jordan Peterson

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Bret Weinstein

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Joe Rogan

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Ben Shapiro

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Eric Weinstein

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Forum Clout
One Weinstein got famous for cultivating rabid progressive students and then complained when they turned on him in an Old Bolshevik vs Stalinist fashion.

The other Weinstein went to Rome to flip off the arch of Titus because his kind don't let go of grudges.

Peterson and Rogan are just junkies that people worship.

Shapiro is a detestable rat. I believe he is evil to his core. Strip away that he is just a conman trying to bilk as much money from dumb conservatives, he is totally devoid of sympathy for those less fortunate. His big catch phrase for a while was "you're not poor because of capitalism, you're poor because you're stupid." He has also dismissed the notion that Hollywood was full of pedos, saying anyone who thought that was stupid. I'm sure that has nothing to do with both of his parents working in Hollywood, one as a executive and both at some point as talent agents for children. I'd bet they knew and were complicit in some things. His entire life has been the product of nepotism and he has the audacity to lecture anyone for not working hard enough. Fuck him.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
One Weinstein got famous for cultivating rabid progressive students and then complained when they turned on him in an Old Bolshevik vs Stalinist fashion.

The other Weinstein went to Rome to flip off the arch of Titus because his kind don't let go of grudges.

Peterson and Rogan are just junkies that people worship.

Shapiro is a detestable rat. I believe he is evil to his core. Strip away that he is just a conman trying to bilk as much money from dumb conservatives, he is totally devoid of sympathy for those less fortunate. His big catch phrase for a while was "you're not poor because of capitalism, you're poor because you're stupid." He has also dismissed the notion that Hollywood was full of pedos, saying anyone who thought that was stupid. I'm sure that has nothing to do with both of his parents working in Hollywood, one as a executive and both at some point as talent agents for children. I'd bet they knew and were complicit in some things. His entire life has been the product of nepotism and he has the audacity to lecture anyone for not working hard enough. Fuck him.
I’ve been looking to explain what I feel when I see him since the moment I first laid eyes on his jewishly composed face. Detestable rat was my exact feeling. Thank you.

Forum Clout
I’ve been looking to explain what I feel when I see him since the moment I first laid eyes on his jewishly composed face. Detestable rat was my exact feeling. Thank you.
You're welcome. Everything about Shapiro is too much. Not even Goebbels could come up with such a stereotypically ugly and loathsome creature.