• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who do you feel worse for?

Who got the worst of their romantic encounter?

• Shane Nokes

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • The butter knife

Votes: 40 65.6%
  • Paul Weimer is a pedophile

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
knife-1858297285.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I feel bad for Shane. Imagine the shame he felt sitting at the dinner table with family and being the only one who knows why there's little hairs and dried ketchup on all the biscuits.
That’s the only time he didn’t inhale his dinner and wash it down with a fresh Mountain Dew.

🤮

safka15

Äkki annan sulle ka lõuatäie?!
Forum Clout
That’s the only time he didn’t inhale his dinner and wash it down with a fresh Mountain Dew.

🤮
Dude relax the program is going to survive through your old age. Same with houses, The real fucking you got isn't from boomers, it is from the generation that followed them the dot com assholes that were letting faggots bring dogs to work and gave out shares and shit then turned into sharks. Jeff Bezos and his bookstore in a garage that wrecked the entire retail industry. Vacant shopping malls, the phones and social media that turned kids into trannies and zombies, the kikes and the single giant media conglomerate that pretends to be competitive. You used to blame me, it isn't me brother, there I was the other night stuck in Michigan fixing my own electric at 2 in the morning going back home a day late for a surgery I had today in Canada (with my shitty health care) because fucking electricians are so fucking lazy they don't call you back for a week.

They don't even want your money, that's your 35 year old entitled guy. Turning down probably 300-400 bucks, he'll call back Monday or Tuesday, but it's fixed. Every generation sucks. The world is broken. The state is left to try and figure out how to keep paying back the people whos money they took to pay a pension they promised but instead paid bums and immigrants SSI with, but like I said theires trillions to tax from jews and others elites so we have time until we're dead. Well I do at least lol. Maybe not you. I can tell you this much my surgeon was white which was a relief, so all hope isn't lost yet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nokes hands down has the worse, most harrowing life of anybody in the patverse.

I don’t even find him funny, I just feel a sinking bitter feeling of pity in my stomach when he’s mentioned. I don’t like it.
Out of all the Pat pack he seems to be the most disturbed and deranged. While most of the types in his orbit are pathetic losers Shane is the one that could actually commit some heinous crime.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Out of all the Pat pack he seems to be the most disturbed and deranged. While most of the types in his orbit are pathetic losers Shane is the one that could actually commit some heinous crime.

I still laugh about the Leslie vs Pig saga when he was trying to portray himself as the good guy with the good supporters and her as the bad guy with the terrorist supporters and Shane Nokes kool aid man’d his way in and said she was a Nazi pedophile and he was going to kill her for no reason at all, and he obsessively talked about her for weeks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I still laugh about the Leslie vs Pig saga when he was trying to portray himself as the good guy with the good supporters and her as the bad guy with the terrorist supporters and Shane Nokes kool aid man’d his way in and said she was a Nazi pedophile and he was going to kill her for no reason at all, and he obsessively talked about her for weeks.
That was funny but also shows how he really goes off the deep end. I remember he compared us to the human centipede movies which I never saw but knew was really over the top sick shit that he seems to enjoy. Something very “off” about him.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
That hifilofi guy or whatever he's called seemed like a fawkin problem. Not in the sense that his knife fighting real life tough guy stories sounded true or anything, but he mentioned his kids getting bomb threats called into his school (I think while blaming us). If we pretend he wasn't just lying, I could see him calling those in himself to get back at his ex wife for running off with putin with the kids or whatever retarded shit he believes.