• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who do you agree with more?

Who do you agree with more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I love the way the police made sure to tack on the 'no bike lights' charge at the end!

Those guys don't play games. :image_9248:

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Moron.

5zSAAf.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have historically been a difficult bastard with cops. Usually after they've given me some cunty cop attitude. That cop driving next to him was being cool as fuck. All he had to do was stop and get a ticket. If I was the guy who got his shoulder fucked up I would've wanted to give that faggot's head a stomp while he was cuffed on the ground. I honestly get police brutality in a lot of instances.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The guy's a dumbass and wiseacre and the situation could have been diffused if he pulled over but the first cop wanted to pull him over for a lame excuse (no headlight on a bicycle) as what seemed, to me, a pretext to search him, etc. and went overkill with his response.

The guy should have initially complied (you will never win if you run so just deal with it) and shut the fuck up however I don't side with the cops in any way. They could have just left it at charging him with failure to stop but oh no, they were more than happy to push it to a felony.

Edit: sorry, @'THE NIGGER MAN' I meant to write this as a response to you.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The guy's a dumbass and wiseacre and the situation could have been diffused if he pulled over but the first cop wanted to pull him over for a lame excuse (no headlight on a bicycle) as what seemed, to me, a pretext to search him, etc. and went overkill with his response.

The guy should have initially complied (you will never win if you run so just deal with it) and shut the fuck up however I don't side with the cops in any way. They could have just left it at charging him with failure to stop but oh no, they were more than happy to push it to a felony.
I was gushing over this cute video and I thought you'd find it cute as well.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Looking forward to the next round of bar-lowering for police intelligence requirements. This may as well be the same guy arresting himself. Bunch of losers.

G

Edit: sorry, @'THE NIGGER MAN' I meant to write this as a response to you.
You dont know shit you stupid bitch