• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who Controls The Music Industry | Jim Breuer

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Laaatta problems in this thread to be honest witcha. Breuer was one of the first comics to give O&A the time of day and was funny. However, if we're going to trash Breuer, and i'm all in with the bit of putting the boots to somebody.

The Pizza Man story was so petty, feminine, and bitchy. The way Breuer talked about his NEIGHBORHOOD and COMMUNITY was disgusting. It reminded me of my gossipping old grandmother leering out the windurr, nosey body. Calling people up and talking about what SOMEONE ELSE in the neighborhood did.

Soccer Mom Breuer. But if he's going to repackage himself as an owen benjamin gimmick, I'm all ears, fans.

Bumley

Forum Clout
Laaatta problems in this thread to be honest witcha. Breuer was one of the first comics to give O&A the time of day and was funny. However, if we're going to trash Breuer, and i'm all in with the bit of putting the boots to somebody.

The Pizza Man story was so petty, feminine, and bitchy. The way Breuer talked about his NEIGHBORHOOD and COMMUNITY was disgusting. It reminded me of my gossipping old grandmother leering out the windurr, nosey body. Calling people up and talking about what SOMEONE ELSE in the neighborhood did.

Soccer Mom Breuer. But if he's going to repackage himself as an owen benjamin gimmick, I'm all ears, fans.
Not to be a hipster, but I always hated that stupid fucking pizza man story from the beginning. Never liked Breuer on SNL and he was the least funniest character in Half Baked.

And now, he's doing this conservative blue collar comedy-esque thing that somehow makes him even less funny than before. Maybe Joel Osteen will put him on stage. Get some real heat.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Not to be a hipster, but I always hated that stupid fucking pizza man story from the beginning. Never liked Breuer on SNL and he was the least funniest character in Half Baked.

And now, he's doing this conservative blue collar comedy-esque thing that somehow makes him even less funny than before. Maybe Joel Osteen will put him on stage. Get some real heat.
WTF “least funniest”? And did you really say “conservative blue collar comedy-esque”? As opposed to the Noam Chomsky variety? Also nice “esque” stupid.

Breuer was brilliant as Joe Pesci on SNL and was actually under-used on the show. Check your history.

You are right about the pizza man story though.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

WTF “least funniest”? And did you really say “conservative blue collar comedy-esque”? As opposed to the Noam Chomsky variety? Also nice “esque” stupid.

Breuer was brilliant as Joe Pesci on SNL and was actually under-used on the show. Check your history.

You guys are retarded, Pizza Man story was amazing.

G

you've always been one of the unfunniest posters here, and one of dan's biggest dick riders. ...your defense of breuer backs this up.

[MEDIA=youtube]HP6XK9WMBy4[/MEDIA]

This is literally joe piscopo esque. crazy faces and wacky voices! hilarious!

...comedians are supposed to be court jesters, and have some kind of wit. it's funny how they all pontificate now on societyyyy mahhhhhn

fuck breuer