• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who cares? This is complete gibberish

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
I'm not even going to read past this first tweet this is just nonsense
1704336953349.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He’s been restraining himself from this thread since the Taylor Green SWATting I’m sure. So since he’s had time to think about it and he knows this topic so well, this thread will be concise and insightful. Right?

Actually, I’ll never know because like @Dennis Denuto I will never read past the first one. He has a terrible brain and no reasoning skills so it’ll probably suck.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
After 15 tweets describing how he is swatted. Someone drops facts he didnt want to share about his swatting. That someone took credit for it and shared that he was involved.

1704341825403.png

Of course Pat doesnt like when he cant control the situation and filter out the details he doesnt like. Looks he is the one pissing himself.

1704341947394.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
After 15 tweets describing how he is swatted. Someone drops facts he didnt want to share about his swatting. That someone took credit for it and shared that he was involved.

View attachment 174828

Of course Pat doesnt like when he cant control the situation and filter out the details he doesnt like. Looks he is the one pissing himself.

View attachment 174830
“They know YOU are doing it”….so why has noone so much as even been asked about it. Seems if they were so confident they KNEW PattyMeatloaf did it, it would be pretty a open+shut csse. Ah whaddoiknow. Im not a professional federal prosecutor like Patrick is.

Forum Clout
Fat is wrong (like always) about where SWATing as a prank originated. It had nothing to do with gamergate or kiwifarms which started out as just a place to post about an autistic retard in Virginia who as far as I know never got SWATed once in the decade or so he has been a target of Kiwifarms. No, it actually was born from early live streaming culture on places like StickAM and JustinTV where people would fuck with streamers by calling the police during broadcasts long before gamergate was a thing.