• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who can wear a dirty diaper the longest?

G

Kiken vs Kikey was a great baked watch as a teenager. Good times. The baby and alcohol episodes stick out the most.
Me and my "mates" watched it while dude weeding. The disclaimer came up "warning, the stunts in this show are performed by professionals. Do not attempt to do yourself" and then the title card came up "who can 69 the longest" and we were stuck in a laughing loop.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Wow, how old is he?
Going by his YouTube he seems worse in real life. Neurotic, retarded, piece of shit.
He's a lot older than me and even at the time he looked way older in person. He's actually one of the weirdest looking people I've ever seen. His cheeks are bizarrely huge and look like he's having an allergic reaction.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The one where he gets a lap dance from a guy and claims the only reason he got a boner was because he looked over at Kenny's stripper had me howling.