• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

White People Hate Thread

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Wtf is up with most white people thinking they can bust your balls when they barely know you? The hood I grew up in, if you talked half the shit I hear other white boys talking to each other, you end up getting rolled on. Had to put a mother fucker in check today talking to me like he knows me. I'm fuckin glad I'm white and all, but sometimes I can't fucking stand how the organization is run.

Snake

Wtf is up with most white people thinking they can bust your balls when they barely know you? The hood I grew up in, if you talked half the shit I hear other white boys talking to each other, you end up getting rolled on. Had to put a mother fucker in check today talking to me like he knows me. I'm fuckin glad I'm white and all, but sometimes I can't fucking stand how the organization is run.
Depends on the area I guess. Most White men I see are either prissy hipsters or wigger tweakers. I really never have any interaction with anybody but when the Covid horseshit started, some Antifa looking fag started mumbling shit and staring at me on the train because I didn't have a mask on. I called him out on it and acted like he didn't know what I was talking about.

Whites didn't give a shit about each other since they've been so fractured by relentlessly being pounded with propaganda and drugs.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I'm White.

Fellow Whites: do you know your neighbors? I mean their names, and what they do for a living?

I can say yes. But it took years of living in my neighborhood.

G

White people are just awful where I live. Its either faggot hipsters, yuppie assholes with their heads lodged up their ass, or wigger/junkie losers. There are good eggs here and there but they are growing thin. I don't consider Italians white, and the Irish here are just as stupid as the blacks, arguably worse. It's over for the little guy.

I went out to a bar for the first time in a while yesterday after work. All white kids in their 20's, all dressed up for an office job, no music, just gay professional work chatter everywhere. Every girl surrounded by 5 guys all trying to prove their professional social value. No jokes, no different/interesting topics. Fucking stiffs.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
A lot of people forgot Hitler's final order was to destroy the German people, every acre of farmland, every bridge, every bit of medicine and hospitals. They had failed and were unworthy of life. He didn't treat them special just because they were German, if they were weak they should be killed. We need to remember that.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
White people are just awful where I live. Its either faggot hipsters, yuppie assholes with their heads lodged up their ass, or wigger/junkie losers. There are good eggs here and there but they are growing thin. I don't consider Italians white, and the Irish here are just as stupid as the blacks, arguably worse. It's over for the little guy.

I went out to a bar for the first time in a while yesterday after work. All white kids in their 20's, all dressed up for an office job, no music, just gay professional work chatter everywhere. Every girl surrounded by 5 guys all trying to prove their professional social value. No jokes, no different/interesting topics. Fucking stiffs.
Yeah I hate most white people. Young professionals, liberal fashionistas, and just the usual "mask up!" type. I really hope the vaccination kills off 70% of us. It'd strengthen the gene pool.

Imager

This thread is two months old and hasn't even hit two pages yet. Whitey is hard to hate, after all.

Let's make this thread longer.

One Way To Fight White Privilege.jpeg

"Some of my best friends are black. Really. No, I'm not just saying that. See my daughter? I let my black friend coom in my wife's gash. I'm an ally. What are you? Black Lives Matter!"

Imager

No way is this real

It's a fake news site. But still, I'd have no problem believing it. We have a SCOTUS judge that adopts black Haitians.

Cptbaldopie

I'm White.

Fellow Whites: do you know your neighbors? I mean their names, and what they do for a living?

I can say yes. But it took years of living in my neighborhood.
My wife doesn't get it but I can name my immediate neighbors their jobs and their family. I'm an ass online but nice in person so I've been invited to their family gatherings. Nice thing is none are jews.

Imager

I would like to remind that stupid fucker that when North Carolina was having this "transgendered bathroom" debate that it was the "stupid conservative Christian faggot-hating rednecks" who said, "The point of this is that your daughters will get raped in bathrooms."

The shitlib response at the time was, "That's ridiculous."

And now it's happened to his own daughter.

The very same trannies you are supporting are the ones who raped your daughter and another kid's daughter, you dumb shitlib!

How the fuck did (((they))) brainwash us to see every god damned other group except our own? To literally say, "I support LGBTs, just not what happened to my daughter. This is a problem with an *individual*."

This shit makes me so angry.

Snake

I would like to remind that stupid fucker that when North Carolina was having this "transgendered bathroom" debate that it was the "stupid conservative Christian faggot-hating rednecks" who said, "The point of this is that your daughters will get raped in bathrooms."

The shitlib response at the time was, "That's ridiculous."

And now it's happened to his own daughter.

The very same trannies you are supporting are the ones who raped your daughter and another kid's daughter, you dumb shitlib!

How the fuck did (((they))) brainwash us to see every god damned other group except our own? To literally say, "I support LGBTs, just not what happened to my daughter. This is a problem with an *individual*."

This shit makes me so angry.
Their degenerate lifestyle makes up the bulk of the pedophile cases. But in their heads it's 2+2=5.