• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which One Of You MF'ers Wrote An Article For The Cornell Review? There's No Way Patrick Appeared In An Article Organically.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
They didn't mention his weight problem. Other than that, pretty accurate.

6.png

Look who shows up in the comments. If this is one of us you have his snarky writing style down pretty well.

7.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Patrick is a supreme example of a modern-day bootlicker.

He will twist and turn his ethics and morals so that HIS party is right, whether they actually are or not. You cannot depend on him to be an arbiter for anything. This is why I was saying he should be knocked out into a coma, in front of Hooligans.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
They didn't mention his weight problem. Other than that, pretty accurate.

View attachment 17360

Look who shows up in the comments. If this is one of us you have his snarky writing style down pretty well.

View attachment 17361
He posted the comment the next day after the article was published too. The writer of that article was too kind when he said Pat is an author.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Also, they locked the comment section and the writer of the article did not engage at all with the retard. It's like they framed and hung up his comment as an example of stupidity. The Cornell Review is a student newspaper. So this is a kid between the ages of 18 and 22 exercising the kind of restraint that Pat doesn't show at 41.