• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which one of you guys is this?

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
IMG_7868.jpeg

If it ain’t anyone of y’all we gotta open up the books. Colby is a brotherman in the making.

This reminds me I’m due for a another play through of the Mel tapes.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
To be honest I don’t think anyone hates Mel Gibson aside from jews or terminally twitter brained people. “Based” people love Mel for his views, normies love him for his movies. Anyone who doesn’t fall into that category really doesn’t care what the guy who made Braveheart thinks of jews.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
To be honest I don’t think anyone hates Mel Gibson aside from jews or terminally twitter brained people. “Based” people love Mel for his views, normies love him for his movies. Anyone who doesn’t fall into that category really doesn’t care what the guy who made Braveheart thinks of jews.
Yeah I agree. Most people don’t care and those that do are either faggots that hate him, or as in our case faggots that love him.