• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which one of you brothermen drive a green Jeep?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Let's have a few grapefruit shandies brotherman!
IMG_20230404_172105401_HDR~3.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'm guessing the driver has some progressive degenerative muscular and neurological disease, and the reason it's still up there is because he simply can't reach that high anymore because his arms don't reach above his shoulders without sending crippling shooting pain down he spine, and the WoW sticker just stays there mocking him, reminding him what he once was and what a joke life is.

That or maybe he's just a big fan.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I don't know what you're talking about. Wave back at what?
My best friend is a Jeep®️ guy, so let me clue you in to a whole new world of faggotry:
The Jeep®️ Wave: Faggots in Jeeps®️ recognize and wave to each other. Unspoken rule: Newer Jeep®️ driver must wave first.
The Duck: If one Jeep®️ Faggot likes another Jeep®️ Faggot's Jeep®️, the first faggot will place a rubber duck or equivalent somewhere on the Jeep®️ to show approval.
I'm sure there's more, but that's all the queer Jeep®️ lore I know. I don't drive a Jeep®️, but I like to wave to guys in Jeeps®️, and if they wave back they realize they were duped and look ashamed, I score myself a point. Keep saying Jeep®️, stupid.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
everything is so fucking gay
BrightHeartfeltBrahmancow.webp
I was floored when I found out about that one. The wave is whatever, nothing wrong with playing "hey, same car!", but the fucking duck is something else entirely. I might go to one of their gay meetups if my friend ever does, just to see how deep the hole goes. Clubs are fucking retarded. ...this forum is different.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I was floored when I found out about that one. The wave is whatever, nothing wrong with playing "hey, same car!", but the fucking duck is something else entirely. I might go to one of their gay meetups if my friend ever does, just to see how deep the hole goes. Clubs are fucking retarded. ...this forum is different.
Looks like Dan's about to get some equity compensation because I'm in the market for some rubber doody to start leaving on these queer's Jeeps

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Im waiting to find my own car in one of these posts, with me getting roadhead
I have an unused WOW sticker that I never plan on using unless I can buy something ridiculously expensive like a Ferrari. The possible juxtaposition of those two things has always made me laugh. “Fuckin sick ass Lamborghini man, what the fuck does WOW mean?”
:brothaman_lg:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My best friend is a Jeep®️ guy, so let me clue you in to a whole new world of faggotry:
The Jeep®️ Wave: Faggots in Jeeps®️ recognize and wave to each other. Unspoken rule: Newer Jeep®️ driver must wave first.
The Duck: If one Jeep®️ Faggot likes another Jeep®️ Faggot's Jeep®️, the first faggot will place a rubber duck or equivalent somewhere on the Jeep®️ to show approval.
I'm sure there's more, but that's all the queer Jeep®️ lore I know. I don't drive a Jeep®️, but I like to wave to guys in Jeeps®️, and if they wave back they realize they were duped and look ashamed, I score myself a point. Keep saying Jeep®️, stupid.
You forgot the cock sucking part.

Or did you?