• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whether or not you're fat really is not the issue, Patrick

G

It's that you've been actively arguing with internet strangers about whether or not you are fat for now going on four years. Do you understand the difference? We aren't making fun of you for being fat - we're making fun of you for continuing to deny that you're fat.

Many times, by many different people, you have been asked a simple, direct question: Why did Onaforums choose you? What is it about you that we latched onto and have not let go of for all this time?

Deep down, wayyyyy down there under your narcissistic, self-righteous cognitive dissonance, you really do know, Patrick, that there is only one truthful answer to that question, and it's that we DIDN'T choose you. YOU chose US. This IS your fault. And until you can finally admit that it's always been your own warped ego driving this ribs truck up and down the highway all this time, things are only going to get worse for you.

Nobody cares that you're fat. That's the whole point. Everybody here except me and Carol are fat, too. The issue is your obsessive compulsive reflex to engage with internet strangers by text for hours and hours every day over trivial, childish arguments most elementary school kids would get tired of after a few minutes. Look at yourself. You're grown man. Stop this nonsense and go raise your daughter. Please.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
It's that you've been actively arguing with internet strangers about whether or not you are fat for now going on four years. Do you understand the difference? We aren't making fun of you for being fat - we're making fun of you for continuing to deny that you're fat.

Many times, by many different people, you have been asked a simple, direct question: Why did Onaforums choose you? What is it about you that we latched onto and have not let go of for all this time?

Deep down, wayyyyy down there under your narcissistic, self-righteous cognitive dissonance, you really do know, Patrick, that there is only one truthful answer to that question, and it's that we DIDN'T choose you. YOU chose US. This IS your fault. And until you can finally admit that it's always been your own warped ego driving this ribs truck up and down the highway all this time, things are only going to get worse for you.

Nobody cares that you're fat. That's the whole point. Everybody here except me and Carol are fat, too. The issue is your obsessive compulsive reflex to engage with internet strangers by text for hours and hours every day over trivial, childish arguments most elementary school kids would get tired of after a few minutes. Look at yourself. You're grown man. Stop this nonsense and go raise your daughter. Please.
My cock is fat, does that count?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm fat? I'm a fucking beloved sexual icon and legend of the stage and screen. I'm a fucking athlete, a handball champion. I was a fighter, a Navy Seal. I'd like to see you tapdance, sport. Id like to see you spill your goddamned heart and soul all over a stage under the hot lights in front of a live studio audience and still have the wind to sing the last verse of I've Got My Gal (Who Could Ask For Anything More?) like a beautiful, majestic fucking meadowlark.

I'll be awaiting my apology.