• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where's that last Josiah call?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Worth remembering that it was Patrick who called Josiah back that led to this meltdown. Rick thought he was being a super smart boy by pretending that they got cut off and then calling back and recording the call so he’d have “evidence” to send to the police.

His 1.2 brain really was on full display for the entire Apostlegate saga.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Worth remembering that it was Patrick who called Josiah back that led to this meltdown. Rick thought he was being a super smart boy by pretending that they got cut off and then calling back and recording the call so he’d have “evidence” to send to the police.

He was slick you gotta give him that. Ahem sorry I was just in a building with a lot of steel I'm not pressing record right now to record this conversation to send to the police, child.

Forum Clout

Imagine listening to yourself and how you sound on that tape and then giving it to the local police.

Absolutely pathological behavior.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout

He was slick you gotta give him that. Ahem sorry I was just in a building with a lot of steel I'm not pressing record right now to record this conversation to send to the police, child.
All of this is true, but it's not helpful...