• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with women who are totally over their ex.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
You know, totally over the guy. So much so that bringing him up in every conversation is totally normal.

"Have you ever had Culver's?"

"A few times, I remember I used to go with my ex all the time. He was totally obsessed lol"

Go play in traffic, cunt.
I suspect that the majority of angry, broken modern women who constantly bang on about rights THEY should have and rights YOU shouldn't have, are just people who are perpetually angry about their exes. Not the majority but maybe a good percentage.

G

You know, totally over the guy. So much so that bringing him up in every conversation is totally normal.

"Have you ever had Culver's?"

"A few times, I remember I used to go with my ex all the time. He was totally obsessed lol"

Go play in traffic, cunt.
if its just the way she is...let it be

if she brings up her ex, even disparagingly, to fuck/manipulate you...don't take the bait. In fact, fuck with her by bringing up memories of an ex of yours, but fondly..."she was a great cook" etc. Makes them resent you but validate themselves to you more.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
if its just the way she is...let it be

if she brings up her ex, even disparagingly, to fuck/manipulate you...don't take the bait. In fact, fuck with her by bringing up memories of an ex of yours, but fondly..."she was a great cook" etc. Makes them resent you but validate themselves to you more.
This is not someone I'm interested in. I was making conversation with her because she's working with me for the day and we were on the road and getting lunch.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Women can never be officially over an ex if that guy came inside them. Imprinted forever, no escaping those loads.