• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Tiger King 2?

G

While a total piece of shit he's also a real ass dude!
MV5BOGFkYTMwMDEtNWI0ZC00MGUxLTgwOTEtNWU1OTVmNGFlMzBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

He calls multiple women cunts and fat bitches to their face. Also threatens cops and judges with reckless abandoned. It's so refreshing to watch.

G

I hated how normal people were all talking about it, but that first one series was entertaining as fuck. Running for governor and shit, the kid shooting himself, getting taken over by those shady criminals. Guy really lived the fast life. I'll give this a watch and make a 2 minute rant about it :image_9250:
This season gets good at episode 4 when it shifts focus to Tim Stark. It's amazing to watch someone act the way he does in this day and age.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I never even got into the 2nd run of making a murderer and doubt I will with this. The early lockdown phase was perfect for this mayhem but now I'm not that bothered

G

Really? The gay 3 people marriage alone was documentary worthy. The sort of retarded America that Louie Theroux goes to gawp at. ( And he did do a show on him way before Tiger King)
Probably got built up too much by everyone telling me it was the greatest thing ever. Some quirky characters but I didn't care about any of them.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Probably got built up too much by everyone telling me it was the greatest thing ever. Some quirky characters but I didn't care about any of them.
I don't have to care for people to enjoy it. It was great first week of lockdown escapism which absolutely helped it become massive

G

I don't have to care for people to enjoy it. It was great first week of lockdown escapism which absolutely helped it become massive
I don't mean care for I mean didn't care what happened to them. Same with Making a murderer.