• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with this picture?

G

butti1_0.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
i sympathise with the towelheads in afghan, at least theyre not fucking their people in the ass like the us govt, literally and figuratively
Obviously you never went to Afghanistan or Iraq. Look up 'bacha bazi'. Those muslims are all fags down to the last one. There were so many times one of our soldiers caught an Afghan army leader raping kids it was eventually ordered to just ignore it. One of the butt boys stole an AK and killed a bunch of Marines and the media mostly ignored it once they realized it was a gay muslim.

I would estimate that most muslim men are homosexuals that only fuck women to procreate. And then they think about boys for all other sex.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Obviously you never went to Afghanistan or Iraq. Look up 'bacha bazi'. Those muslims are all fags down to the last one. There were so many times one of our soldiers caught an Afghan army leader raping kids it was eventually ordered to just ignore it. One of the butt boys stole an AK and killed a bunch of Marines and the media mostly ignored it once they realized it was a gay muslim.

I would estimate that most muslim men are homosexuals that only fuck women to procreate. And then they think about boys for all other sex.
It's Afghanistan and Pakistan that have the bacha bazi issue. Not Iraq.

Look at me DEFENDING Iraq.

P

potatopeeler63

I deleted the post earlier because of white powder paranoia and terror shit but just saw this, but ok douchebag world traveler lick my fucking balls "obviously you never went to afgan or iraq"

Seriously suck my fucking cock

it's obvious i mean the taliban, the people who dont allow kid fucking, not the afghan police who fuck the kids.it was tongue and cheek.
go back to reddit. kike.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It's Afghanistan and Pakistan that have the bacha bazi issue. Not Iraq.

Look at me DEFENDING Iraq.
It is a problem with all of those shitskinned freaks regardless of geography or nationality. They are all into boys and rape. Of course the fag media in America wants you to think rape culture is looking at your secretary's tits and not mass kidnapping and sexual slavery in brown countries. Guys whistling at modern women who dress like street hookers anyways is bad. Entire brown cultures that rape nonstop (India, Pakistan, Saudi, etc.) are okay.

Another group that does mass kidnappings of kids and young women are the drug cartels. But you never see that on the news either.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It is a problem with all of those shitskinned freaks regardless of geography or nationality. They are all into boys and rape. Of course the fag media in America wants you to think rape culture is looking at your secretary's tits and not mass kidnapping and sexual slavery in brown countries. Guys whistling at modern women who dress like street hookers anyways is bad. Entire brown cultures that rape nonstop (India, Pakistan, Saudi, etc.) are okay.

Another group that does mass kidnappings of kids and young women are the drug cartels. But you never see that on the news either.
...bacha bazi is not an issue outside of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Please stop looking like an idiot because it's pissing me and others off. I'm not going into details but I have pretty much first hand knowledge of the subject.

You're using Bacha Bazi as an umbrella term for molesting kids. Yes bacha bazi is disgusting but wrong but it's looked at culturally which is still wrong, but molestation isn't culturally accepted in other islam culture. The Taliban cracked down on Bacha Bazi back before the US got there in 2001 and were beheading niggas back then and they're going to go back to doing again since they're in charge.

If you think child molesting is openly acceptable in Iraq and other countries then you have no idea what you're talking about.

But keep trying to be an edge lord. You're ignorance only gets me and other educated people's cock hard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The Biden administration gave Pete B that job because he’s gay for progressive points (gotta check off those boxes so they can brag about diversity or some shit) and because (at the time) the position was safe and secure so he couldn’t screw it up. Then of course it became a huge problem in America that needed attention but the guy in charge was gone for months on paternity leave because they never thought anyone would notice. That’s the Biden administration in a nutshell, put unqualified people in top positions for diversity points and hope nothing goes wrong. Can’t blame everything on Trump, child.