• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with this Intelligent Dining Solution

P

potatopeeler63

>disgusting fat negress with attitude and a fake wig who thinks she's 10/10
>gimmicky drink full of sugar to CONSOOM
>ONE alaskan king crab leg ,(ooooooohhh you know how martell and shaniqua like dem dere crab booyyyyyY)
>literal scam gold steak to fool rubes like patrick gets fooled by sea age whiskey
>minstrel negro chimping around cutting steak and shieeeeeeet. (it should be one slice thru, he's serrating it like a fucking $6 eye of round)
>more sugary calories at the end with generic icecream and fucking snickers.

to top it all off this welfare queen, aka the black resto sister shows she spend $750 on this gimmick shit that probably costs no more than $200 all together (if it is real A5 wagyu)
pro tip, wealthy people dont post their check online to humble brag

all in all, god i hate fucking niggers, glad i dont live in the states. (try to subpoena me, marquise de sade!)

dance monkey dance!
Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 9.09.57 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
>disgusting fat negress with attitude and a fake wig who thinks she's 10/10
>gimmicky drink full of sugar to CONSOOM
>ONE alaskan king crab leg ,(ooooooohhh you know how martell and shaniqua like dem dere crab booyyyyyY)
>literal scam gold steak to fool rubes like patrick gets fooled by sea age whiskey
>minstrel negro chimping around cutting steak and shieeeeeeet. (it should be one slice thru, he's serrating it like a fucking $6 eye of round)
>more sugary calories at the end with generic icecream and fucking snickers.

to top it all off this welfare queen, aka the black resto sister shows she spend $750 on this gimmick shit that probably costs no more than $200 all together (if it is real A5 wagyu)
pro tip, wealthy people dont post their check online to humble brag

all in all, god i hate fucking niggers, glad i dont live in the states. (try to subpoena me, marquise de sade!)

dance monkey dance!
View attachment 7877
That single crab leg cost 48$ lol no wonder niggas are poor n shit and why my man twisting like he's got polio

Also why do they use Microsoft Sam technology when they already paid that negress?

She said the steak was a medium rare, but it looked more rare to me. Shit was so dark pink it was still saying moo.

And no, the whole thing is not close to $750. Shaniqua ripped off Dantrell in this scenario.
The bill say it's medium

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I wasn't aware of the whole edible golf leaf trend until recently, and of course it appeals to Cumia-level tastes. No nutritional value, no flavor, and no texture comes from it, but it increases the cost of an already ridiculously overpriced product, so that must mean you're living right if you spend a few billing cycles paying for it.

Last edited:

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
The problem is that all women, ALL OF THEM, only see money in the short term.
It is incumbent on men - a Modern Man's Burden if you will - to purge out this, as well as the overly entitled behavior, which is completely undeserved, out of women.

There is no need, at any point in any society, for golddiggers. Especially fat 6-7's who act like they're 10's and take their man for everything.