• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Wachowski sisters?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Jesus Fuck! They did one decent movie and fucked it up when they forgot to include a plot in the sequels, have they made a movie that wasn’t shite? Over twenty years we’ve had of their nonsense and bombs, if they weren’t deviants would they still be getting their movies financed

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
The Matrix was an allegory for Jesus Christ not the journey of a tranny. Both of the Wachowski brothers were sissified and turned into trannies by some BDSM broad who then also co-opted the Jesus savior themes and replaced it with this tranny nonsense.

Nice jawline, stupid

Screenshot_20210802-091707.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Jesus Fuck! They did one decent movie and fucked it up when they forgot to include a plot in the sequels, have they made a movie that wasn’t shite? Over twenty years we’ve had of their nonsense and bombs, if they weren’t deviants would they still be getting their movies financed

They took the Red Pill and saw that as white males, they would have to deliver at the box office or be out their ass. But as women -- and trannies no less -- Hollywood would be obligated to green light whatever shit they wanted to maintain its facade as a tolerate and liberal industry. They found a loophole in the system no other man would have dared to exploit and it worked.

I bought that issue of Rolling Stone. I think it has Neil Young on the cover and I needed something to read on a plane. When I found that story, I didn't even understand what it was saying. The concepts were so unknown to me. That was 15 years ago; Bush was president and gay marriage was illegal.

These days, I've picked up so much info through cultural osmosis that I'd be the foremost expert on trannies if I went back in time to the '90s.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
We will find out when they release Matrix 4.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

I thought V for Vendetta was enjoyable enough and liked Cloud Atlas but there's no way way Matrix 4 is going to be anything other than a disaster. If there was a ever franchise that didn't need returning to it's that one. They already made 2 unnecessary sequels and now they're going to go back to make a 4th that doesn't even include one of the main characters? Retarded shit.

Not bad

Forum Clout
The red pill was an allegory for wokeness all along, lol. Has anyone tried re-watching that piece of shit movie recently? The action and the special effects haven't aged well either, and Neo's trenchcoat makes him look like a school shooter.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
So, Steve came over this past weekend after rehearsals for dinner. Quiet night for the most part, and Gosia recommends that we should watch a movie. I've got a big collection, "Fine idea", I say.

Steve isn't as into the classics as myself, though, and since I have streaming with VPN, he asked if I had HBO Max. I say that I do, and he says we should watch the new Matrix.

... Great.

So, the three of us watch it, and I'm not sure if my saying it was one of the quietest experiences I've ever had watching a film truly drives home how odd it felt watching that. Steve was utterly disappointed; he amped up his expectations because he loves the first film and tolerates the other two. Gosia, who never really got into The Matrix, ended up really liking it for it's philosophical metaphor, but admitted to me later that the implementation of those ideas was, generally, "weak".

Myself? I didn't like it. But I didn't hate it. It's the god-damndest thing: Gosia was right about the philosophical and metaphorical aspects. They were kind of interesting, but implemented poorly. The idea of The Matrix being a video game, the discussion of "reboots" and the bullshit of studios forcing them, they're great ideas but they didn't do enough with the concepts. Anytime you went to an action scene, I was floored at how poorly they were both shot and choreographed. I hadn't seen fight scenes that bad since "Batman Begins". So the one thing you'd expect to be a highlight in a Matrix film was actually the biggest detriment. And don't get me started on the bloody "twist" with The One actually being The Two.

Anybody who had expectations on this film either lied to themselves after that it's a work of genius, or was bluntly honest that it was a half baked idea that never should've been made. As a man who had no expectations, I fell squarely in the middle.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Mistress Ilsa could be harsh, even cruel. "If her submissive said, 'I don't really think I'm interested in needles,' she might just come up and, boom, put a couple of needles under their fingernails," says Mistress Jenna King, an L.A. dominatrix. "She had the ability to bring a true submissive or slave to levels that they never thought they could reach.

If the Dominatrixx was a dude shed be in jail right now

I like how this article just says that Larry Wachowski is a sex pervert who gets off on dressing like a women in public

They are forcing the public to participate in their fetish

Last edited:

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I really enjoyed "Bound" as a teenager, might give it a second watch these days.