• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the nigger movies?

Forum Clout
Not talking about 12 years a slave or anything like that, I'm talking about the shitty comedies and dramas they make to appeal to the low IQ niggers to make a quick buck

Who remembers this one?

1644277906156.png

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
The Wash is hilarious. Black Dynamite is great too. They aren’t all bad but they are all niggers.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I’ve said it before, but if you wanna see the most niggerish film making

look up black indie movies on tubi, they’re all either a scarface rip off, or a friday rip off

my side piece won the lotto could literally be the worst movie ive ever seen in my life, im pretty sure it was two shitty movies they didnt finish put together poorly

and the budget was like a million dollars or something ridiculous, you dont see any of that in the movie except for maybe hand full of short scenes that were filmed by an actual person who took a class or two and had access to a real camera

theres a good 15 min scene near the middle were two people sit on a couch and explain a bunch of shit that should have been filmed to each other, but you realize “holy shit this is the scene thats was gonna loosely glue these two half movies together

its the most boring fucking movie ive ever seen but it’s so jarring i watched the whole thing