• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the new Scream?

Snake

Forum Clout
You don’t think teen heartthrobs and horror with almost no suspense or blood mix?

*dolphin cackle*
No, child. I don't think wish.com Johnny Depp and Shaggy make realistic serial killers.

5500652-latest.jpg

They look more like this.

EiPQ_kKWoAMQXRy.jpg

G

The original was largely garbage too and ruined horror for a long time.
The best part was the first 10 minutes. I was born in the early 80’s so when I saw Drew Barrymore on screen I didn’t think she’d die.

That was a powerful start followed by Neve Campbell doing weird twitches and a faggy script pretending to be better than other horror movies. It was the hipster version of movies before hippies became even gayer than they are now.

In other words I wanted to see it get stomped to death by some homeless Puerto Rican alcoholic from Bushwick.

tl;dr do they not sell Olde English 800 anymore? Seriously, did they just stop? I don’t see it anywhere anymore.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
is it netflix original? Just assuming it is here. Why do you still have netflix?

Scream is a ripoff of When A Stranger Calls (1979) with meta slasher trivia to seem cool. IMO Wes Craven is gay. If you have to ask opinions on netflix remakes, I mean come on now