• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the new Ghostbusters?

G

Did you ever watch the female reboot?
I did. Paid actual money to see it in the theater, too. Word has it that I’m also a huge faggola so make up your own mind.

I really just went to see it because of Kristen Wiig. Problem is she didn’t have anyone to play off of like she usually does.

Melissa McCarthy is a big fat person who thinks just being fat is funny. She was very fat and unfunny in it.

The gay chick from SNL was overly hammy and made for a crappy lesbian Egon.

Weirdly enough the giant black broad made the best ghostbuster. The original guys were anti heroes just trying to make bank. That’s what she reminded me of.

Egon had this blasé attitude about the whole thing like being a ghostbuster was just some big science experiment. Ray was kind of a stand in for the kids in the audience. Venkman was just chasing pussy and Winston was a black man in Regan’s America just chasin’ that paper.

tl;dr: that Slavic guy at the end of the hall is definitely dealing. Not saying all people from Eastern Europe are criminals but I’m pretty sure